Richard Dunne

Zatman

but i do think we need to replace him, actually i think it would of been better to sell dunne at the time when we sold cuellar, but kept cuellar instead

he is out of contract in summer and be injured by then, plus Cuellar was released and if you have watched Sunderland recently he has been dreadful

• Like 1

Sunderland might have a look. Oneill + their defence is a bit dodgy.

Think we have a bigger chance of flogging Warnock or Hutton to them. O'Neill played with Cuellar and Titus Bramble on either side of defence at United this saturday...

He was pretty good for 2/3 rd's of his first season. Since then he has been a total waste of money.

well if the beginning of this thread is to go by, stoke are intrested, and no doubt a few london clubs like fulham or qpr, or maybe even sunderland would take him off our hands

Their supposed interest dates back to the summer but nothing materialised, there is nothing to suggest tey or anyone else is interested now.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly not a lot of fans cup of tea but we could certainly do with his experience at the moment. It is perhaps a sad indictment of the over all quality of our centre backs that we need him.

For what its worth though I don't think he will kick a ball for us again. With that in mind and Vlaar also out we need to sign at least one experienced centre back in January as Herd, Baker and Clark are a shambles at times and need guidance. Even in games we have won recently - Liverpool and Norwich we could have conceded far more goals in both.

Edited by markavfc40

Â