Richard Dunne

Zatman

dunne and cuellar wouldnt of let 8 past them, we should of offered cuellar a 2 yr contract, anyone know the estimated date of return for dunne? or can anyone find out seeing as theres so many people on here that can find out inside information?

He had a setback to his injury in training and had to have another operation.

So the club say, but I heard a rumour its actually a problem with his back caused by trying to lift a KFC bargain bucket with a zinga tower box meal, extra sides and 6 liters of coke in a carrier bag. He didn't bend his knees and pulled a muscle.

So the club say, but I heard a rumour its actually a problem with his back caused by trying to lift a KFC bargain bucket with a zinga tower box meal, extra sides and 6 liters of coke in a carrier bag. He didn't bend his knees and pulled a muscle.

He didn't bend his knees because it is a little known fact that his knees were removed 2 years ago and replaced with shock absorbers from a 1992 Cadillac de Ville. His knees were spent after years of sitting on the little toad stools in McDonalds to eat his daily diet of 23 Happy Meals and 209 nuggets out of the sight of the general public.

This tragic loss of his knees is therefore responsible for the unfortunate injury sustained collecting his KFC, if only Big John's did delivery all these problems could have been avoided.

i think dunne is getting a bit more stick than he deserves, with the backline we have at the moment id gladly take him back. even if hes slower and a bit passed it he still has experience which isnt going to make him mentally give up after a single goal, he would hopefully be able to give the people around him a bit of support both mentally and footie wise. Not like we can get worse back there anyways

Because our defence being shit without Dunne doesn't make him suddenly not shit.

Well I seriously doubt we'd have conceded this many with Collins and Dunne at the back.

It seems people would rather mock a player who isn't playing than criticise anything to do with Lamberts team.

Well I seriously doubt we'd have conceded this many with Collins and Dunne at the back.

It seems people would rather mock a player who isn't playing than criticise anything to do with Lamberts team.

I do.

What are you talking about? Our current players have been getting plenty of criticism.

I agree. It is a sad indictment of our current defensive options that we now could do now do with any two from Cuellar, Collins or Dunne. It doesn't mean them players were world beaters, far from it, it simply means they are better than what we currently have.

I think Clark or Baker alongside an experienced centre back would do OK but together they just aren't good enough, are positionally poor and get pulled all over the place. Herd despite never giving less than 100% is simply not a centre back.

We need Vlaar back asap and we also need to sign another experienced centre back. If the defence isn't sorted out and we don't stop leaking goals then we will inevitably continue to struggle.

Edited by markavfc40

Â