Richard Dunne

Zatman

If New York is offering 4million for Dunne then we should sell immediately. We will never get that for him again.

If we were to get 4 million for a currently injured 33 year old who has less than 6 months left on his contract then Paul Faulkner is the greatest businesman in history

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see how Vlaar and Dunne would work out, I'm convinced it would improve our squad ten fold. Mind, I'm convinced that Warnock would improve our squad at the moment (not Hutton though, he's still shit).

I would feel much happier about our season if we could have Dunne and Vlaar at the back. You could then have two inexperienced players in the full back positions but to have 4 inexperienced defenders is suicide in this league.

Edited by LondonLax

Dunne isn't good enough. Just as liable to give away a penalty, score an own goal or get caught out positionally.

We could not possibly be any worse in defense than we currently are. Even Dunne at his most reckless would still be an improvement.

Am I the only one who thinks we should hold onto Dunne for the rest of the season? Vlaar is the only reliable CB we've got. If he goes down again and we haven't got a new CB in, we're f*cked.

If Lambert only has 10m to spend, he should buy a quality CM, and hold on to Bent and Dunne.

ah two dunne threads, i thought my post had been deleted, lol

dunne isnt as bad as whats being made out, hes still an experienced pro, he will be better than baker or clark at the moment, their confidence is hit hard and they need a rest

Â