Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

No chance of him going to the MLS with a year left on his fat wages here.

But ever since he signed he seems to have taken every opportunity he could to go to the U.S.

Even McLeish who saw fit to waste a fortune on him questioned his attitude over one trip following injury.

Personally he strikes me as being the sort of footballer that doesn't much care about the game, his career or what he achieves or otherwise. So long as he gets nice wages to do the stuff he wants with his pals that is enough for him.

Worst thing is that was obvious before he signed him, he embodies all that I hate in a footballer and everything that has been wrong with this club these last 5 years,

Personally I can't wait to see the back of him.

• Like 2

I really don't understand why so many fans on here presume we are looking to offload him. When fit he was practically ever present in the team.

Sadly, Our Manager seems to rate him.

Worst thing is that was obvious before he signed him, he embodies all that I hate in a footballer and everything that has been wrong with this club these last 5 years.

Yeah, the manager who signed him for us had him all set to sign for blues until the player demanded more money at the last minute so blues pulled out

McLeish should be asked why he signed this chump here.

Worst thing is that was obvious before he signed him, he embodies all that I hate in a footballer and everything that has been wrong with this club these last 5 years.

Yeah, the manager who signed him for us had him all set to sign for blues until the player demanded more money at the last minute so blues pulled out

IIRC most people were quite pleased with the signing at the time. 

• Like 1

IIRC most people were quite pleased with the signing at the time.

I wasn't happy with the signing at the time and its got to stage where he gives me high blood pressure seeing him play.

• Like 1

Thought he was worth the risk (like Ireland) as we had lost Young and Downing within weeks so desperately needed some creativity but come nowhere near to producing what he was at Wigan or at times Newcastle.

If Hull had stayed up I reckon Bruce might've come in for him.

Did MacLeish make any decent signings for us?!

Did MacLeish make any decent signings for us?!

Robbie Keane

Surely he needs to do something this season otherwise he won't get many offers from clubs next summer when he's on a free.

Unless he really is going to the MLS on a jolly at 30. Prick.

Couldn't think of anything worse than being paid shit loads of money to play football, sorry soccer, in America. Think I will stick to my office job thank you very much.

Couldn't think of anything worse than being paid shit loads of money to play football, sorry soccer, in America. Think I will stick to my office job thank you very much.

AIDS is definitely worse.

• Like 1

Surely he needs to do something this season otherwise he won't get many offers from clubs next summer when he's on a free.

Unless he really is going to the MLS on a jolly at 30. Prick.

You can have that! I'd give up my desk job in a nanosecond.

No chance of him going to the MLS with a year left on his fat wages here.

He'd get more in America

I seriously doubt any MLS side would buy him from us and give him wages above what we pay him.

Yes, when you have designated players like Keane, Giovinco, Villa, Kaka what team is going to sign up this chump.

He would be on a Reo-Coker $150k a year deal.

Â