Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Can only really see a season long loan somewhere to get him out of the club. Of course, since this is the last year of his contract it might be worth keeping him, though, given that he only actually plays when a deal is up for renewal

Pay of his contract or get him out on loan. Maybe we could con someone to contribute 50p of his salary.

I would take it.

The guy has been a loser his entire career.

Was Amazing at Wigan.......for one season. 

Looked bored in the FA cup final, pissed me off to no end.

My worry is that Sherwood rates the guy. Every one seems sure that we will/should be looking to off load him but since Sherwood took over he's been a virtual ever present.

My worry is that Sherwood rates the guy. Every one seems sure that we will/should be looking to off load him but since Sherwood took over he's been a virtual ever present.

Thats the worring thing, i dont want to see this waste of oxygen put a Villa shirt on again! The FA cup performance was the final nail in a coffin that has had a fair few nails!! He did not give a crap. He only had one good season with Wigan, we paid for what we thought would be a great player, all we got was a turd. No matter how much this turd gets polished he will always be a turd. So its time to cut this turd loose!
  • Like 2

He clearly does. We'll see how much, but I think those expecting Zog to leave will be disappointed.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

I dont think he rates him that much but clearly felt he was better than players at the club

He should stay, he was the heart of most of the good things we did towards the end of the season. His last year of contract. Have a great season and sign a new one or go for free. Either option is better than taking a measly figure like 2m now. Watch the Sunderland (a) game again and say we don't need him.

Edited by R.Bear

He's just another example of inconsistency.....we can all cite special games from some of these players, but they don't do it anywhere nearly enough.

Thats why we struggle every season.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

I thought he was a good signing at the time.....and for ten mill thought we were buying quality and consistency.

He was one of those players that suggested to me forget about the price a focus on the ability......there are rakes of players overpriced we just need to make sure that we have now had our fill of them.

He's just another example of inconsistency.....we can all cite special games from some of these players, but they don't do it anywhere nearly enough.

Thats why we struggle every season.

Unfortunately......this is absolutely spot on.

Â