Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

It looks like he is in Sherwood's plans which I am very happy with. I can see him having a very good season  B)

nfbrrii.gif

Historically, he's always been at his best (which is pretty decent) when he's been playing for a new contract or a move. I think he might actually be decent this season, assuming we set our stall out NOT to offer him a new contract and are happy enough to have him play well and then **** off to another patsy who'll get nothing out of him til his contract is about to expire or he wants a move, just like at Newcastle and Wigan

It looks like he is in Sherwood's plans which I am very happy with. I can see him having a very good season  B)

nfbrrii.gif

Historically, he's always been at his best (which is pretty decent) when he's been playing for a new contract or a move. I think he might actually be decent this season, assuming we set our stall out NOT to offer him a new contract and are happy enough to have him play well and then **** off to another patsy who'll get nothing out of him til his contract is about to expire or he wants a move, just like at Newcastle and Wigan

I think he has been playing at his best for 4 seasons. He is dreadful.

I think he has been playing at his best for 4 seasons

I think we both know that's not true in the slightest. Look at the form he's historically turned out when there's something extra in it financially for him. He coasts when he thinks it doesnt matter and he turns it on when he thinks it does. Talented player, head is in the wrong place. If he stays, though, I think we'll actually see him put in some performances 

Â