Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

At least he didnt go out in London with the Arsenal boys like Delph, Gabby, Westwood, Guzan and Lowton

?? seriously?

Edited by Mic09

Hopefully snaps his achilles on holiday again and we can claim the last 12 months of his wages on insurance.

What an overly word removed-ish thing to say.

Edited by adw95

Hopefully snaps his achilles on holiday again and we can claim the last 12 months of his wages on insurance.

What an overly word removed-ish thing to say.

I'm pretty certain it was said in jest

Going to a nightclub with Jack Wilshere sounds like my idea of Hell. Maybe I'll go put this in the Hell thread. 

Drunken bum with a bit of talent. If he didn't have talent he'd just be a drunken bum.  Reason he keeps getting injuries and never seems fit. Rant over!

Edited by foreveryoung

I cannot believe he attended a nightclub in Birmingham on Saturday night!!!  If that had been me i would have been absolutely inconsolable that i had played in one of the worlds biggest football games watched by millions and been useless and disinterested!!!!  Unbelievable does not do it justice!!!!  I have seen more talent, energy and enthusiasm in the worms i use when fishing!!   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Majority of footballers just see it as a job so example you clock off at 5pm on a Friday and go to the pub a few hours later or a couple of clubs even if you've had a bad day. So will footballers although I agree, losing a cup final should mean a bit more than the average league game.

Amused he actually chose to go out in Brum as I'm sure he encountered a few Villa fans at some point who probably wouldn't have been happy to see him out clubbing.

• 2 weeks later...
Â