Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

We will stuggle to sell him, he has been garbage in his whole time here ( ok maybe 2 or 3 good games ) never replicated his Wigan form for us! He will just be another player we spent lots of money on and just give away, but as long as he never puts on a villa shirt again good riddance!

Still stand by what I said at Everton away, and his attitude in that game when he walked off the pitch to be subbed. Never want to see him in a Villa shirt again. Never despised a player playing for our own team as much I don't think. 

I cannot believe he attended a nightclub in Birmingham on Saturday night!!!  If that had been me i would have been absolutely inconsolable that i had played in one of the worlds biggest football games watched by millions and been useless and disinterested!!!!  Unbelievable does not do it justice!!!!  I have seen more talent, energy and enthusiasm in the worms i use when fishing!!   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I cannot believe he attended a nightclub in Birmingham on Saturday night!!! If that had been me i would have been absolutely inconsolable that i had played in one of the worlds biggest football games watched by millions and been useless and disinterested!!!! Unbelievable does not do it justice!!!! I have seen more talent, energy and enthusiasm in the worms i use when fishing!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Jack gabby and Aly went out with arsenal

I cannot believe he attended a nightclub in Birmingham on Saturday night!!! If that had been me i would have been absolutely inconsolable that i had played in one of the worlds biggest football games watched by millions and been useless and disinterested!!!! Unbelievable does not do it justice!!!! I have seen more talent, energy and enthusiasm in the worms i use when fishing!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jack gabby and Aly went out with arsenal

in an attempt to poach sanchez? 

not sure what fans are expecting, these guys to go home, sit in the dark and cry themselves to sleep? or go out and drown their sorrows

im not going to associate them going out with them not caring despite where people will want it to go

back to nzogbia though, he can **** off, even when sherwood 1st came in and he put in his 2/3 good performances for another season i wasnt overly impressed by him, always been too greedy, too flashy with no actual end product, still think our main tactic of get it wide and put it in doesnt work because of the likes of him either not putting it in or not having the quality to put in a great ball, for all his "better" performances did we score from an nzogbia cross? (serious question) he's a complete waste of space

For all the money wasted on him in terms of his transfer fee and wages, for all the chances given to him from time to time only for him to flatter to deceive, he has got to be one of the worst players for us EVER.

At least loads of other failed players don't cost nearly as much or disappear quickly enough but this guy hangs around like a cancer.

It also makes me question Sherwood if he insists on this guy in his double Number 10 formation. This guy is just utter useless. Wouldn't Gil as one of the Number 10 with Grealish or even Cole make far more sense?

Going

Exactly the same post you put on the Cleverly thread. If you are trying to be annoying you are succeeding.

Either put up or shut up; stop being so needy.

The time of the enigmatic and cryptic ITK is upon us.

I had hope that he could regain form and at the beginning of Tim's reign he did but he's not good enough anymore. Can't help but wonder how much of his decline is due to his horrible injury a few years back.

Â