Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I detest CNZ, so much so if it meant never seeing him in a Villa I'd happily loan him to blues and pay his wages for the season!

I rate Tonev as a better signing and I question how he ever became a professional footballer.

Just go.

He comes across as anything but professional to me, he might not moan on social media but his body language on the pitch is shocking, he'll have a great ten minute spell and that's him done for the next 3 games, I think he's wasted his obvious talent because he's a lazy selfish player

Poor Charlie.

I really don't understand the hate. Has always come across as professional to me, kept his head down and got on with it. He didn't sign himself after all.

Yeah I don't really get the hate.

I get the criticism of his ability. I think he's pretty crap, and apart from the odd game here and there he's always been crap for us.

But I don't hate the guy.

• Like 1

Poor Charlie.

I really don't understand the hate. Has always come across as professional to me, kept his head down and got on with it. He didn't sign himself after all.

Same here. Yes he flopped considering the price tag and his fitness seems questionable but the hate is unbelievable!

I detest CNZ, so much so if it meant never seeing him in a Villa I'd happily loan him to blues and pay his wages for the season!

I rate Tonev as a better signing and I question how he ever became a professional footballer.

Just go.

I don't rate the guy at all, as I've made clear in this thread, but I think this level of hate is a bit over the top. 

Yes, I don't think he is professional to be honest. He may be quiet, and go about his business but professional he isn't. It has been 4 years now, and he still look completely **** when the clock hits 55 minutes.

Fitness has allways been an issue for him, but I never hear rumours of him out on the lash. In fact, both Lambert and Sherwood have praised him for his work ethic in training.

So aside from having a sulky face, bearing in mind he IS French ;), what makes him unprofessional?

Yes, I don't think he is professional to be honest. He may be quiet, and go about his business but professional he isn't. It has been 4 years now, and he still look completely **** when the clock hits 55 minutes.

Fitness has allways been an issue for him, but I never hear rumours of him out on the lash. In fact, both Lambert and Sherwood have praised him for his work ethic in training.

So aside from having a sulky face, bearing in mind he IS French ;), what makes him unprofessional?

I reckon he is on about 60 a day, and his diet consists mostly of Burger King and Nandos.

Pure conjecture like, but I am sticking to it.

Just go.

I don't rate the guy at all, as I've made clear in this thread, but I think this level of hate is a bit over the top.

So? He's stolen a living off my club and if I want him gone.

I don't wish him any physical harm I just loath seeing him fail almost every time in a Villa shirt.

Â