Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Non-existent today, looked decent first few weeks under Sherwood but certainly not a player you want to build a long term project around.

Again if someone's silly to offer a couple of million for him, get shot.

With his performances over the past 4 years and the wages he's on, we will probably need to pay someone to take him, not the other way around!

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 4

There's always clubs who'll take on unwanted players and think they can turn them around...we signed a few last summer.

Maybe one of the newly promoted signs will want him? Maybe a club from France or somewhere elsea abroad. He is on good wages though so won't be easy to shift.

him and wiemann are two players i cant wait to get rid off

At least Weimann would have put himself about yesterday. N'Zogbia barely looked like he was trying. 

If this guy never plays again it'll be too soon. 

I particularly enjoyed the moment in the first half, when he received the ball in acres of space in their half on the counter attack, and then ended up losing it on the touchline with four of their defenders around him. Summed him up totally. Dreadful player. 

• Like 1

if you cannot get yourself up for an FA cup final there really is no hope for you. Either doesn't have the desire or simply doesn't have the bollocks.

Either way, he has been here for four years, four years or relegation dog fights. Pay this fat losers contract off and get this kind of mentality out of the club.

It is like a cancer and I am **** sick of it.

• Like 1

Think Sherwood was totally wrong picking him ahead of a local lad who cares about the club. It goes against what he has said before. Has Nzog even scored for us this season. Would rather see Gil given a chance. 

Â