Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

That's assuming there is a buyer.

...which is exactly the problem.

Nobody will take him off our hands/and match his salary, so we might aswell keep him for 12 months and if possible pursuade him to take a pay cut.

Is only getting rave reviews because we're winning IMO.

Still gives the ball away far too much and kills attacks by either making the wrong decision or not making a decision at all. He's been better than before and has by no means been poor but I'd much rather Sinclair, Gil or Gabby came in for him.

Couldn't agree more.

If I'm honest, he's looking better, I like him, but I'd really rather he left in the summer. I'd much much prefer him out and someone like Sako to come in. He's been here too long and been below average for the vast majority of that time. Let some midtable French side pick him up, I imagine a Lille type of side would have him

Was unlucky not to score yesterday and he's playing well and generally getting into good positions but his decision making for that last pass can be poor. I wouldn't rush into signing him up for a new contract and would look for better long term options first.

It really was a gorgeous run from Zoggy when he skinned two defenders but unfortunately hit the right foot shot wide. Constantly making things happening. When Gabby came on we were neutered up front.

Same old story for me, he's capable, and has the pace and power to cause problems, but more often than not he doesn't release the ball quick enough and take too many touches, definitely can be improved on if the budget is there, and ultimately, I hope we do improve on him.

• Like 2

I actually thought he played great yesterday, just lacks a bit with the final touch. A useful player but still someone I think we can improve on for next week, no idea whether Sako is that player.

A lifeline long Wolves ST holder text my Dad over the weekend just said.

"Sounds like Sako on his way to you, you will really enjoy him, for the most part"

Much calmer when he's on the ball nowadays as he looks up a lot more and releases it early rather than endlessly attempting to beat 3-4 players all the time so Sherwood has knocked some common sense into him seemingly.

Just overcooked the ball to Grealish in the first half when there was a breakaway but decent performance otherwise.

I thought he was our worst player in the first half yesterday. Tries to beat players when he shouldn't and makes too many mistakes.

He was better in the second half, especially that run where he skinned two players in their box but ultimately I think we need someone better there next season.

It really was a gorgeous run from Zoggy when he skinned two defenders but unfortunately hit the right foot shot wide. Constantly making things happening. When Gabby came on we were neutered up front.

Strange enough I was just coming on here to use the word "gorgeous" in relation to that run. I actually thought he should have done more with it, the angle was tight and perhaps he should have pulled it back though I've yet to see it again.

Classic N'Zogbia basically! Not sure if Gabby did enough to take his place, but I feel that the counter attack will be the order of the day next Saturday so maybe Gabby suits that role better?

Â