Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Even though Charles is inconsistant at times he should still be playing over Gabby. Charles and Grealish gives us that bit of extra flair that is required to open up teams. I think Sherwood has found the best system suited for our current scuad atm and Charles fits well into that system. I'm still very happy with N'Zogbia and i hope he signs on a neww contract soon.

Edited by villalad21

Even though Charles is inconsistant at times he should still be playing over Gabby. Charles and Grealish gives us that bit of extra flair that is required to open up teams. I think Sherwood has found the best system suited for our current scuad atm and Charles fits well into that system. I'm still very happy with N'Zogbia and i hope he signs on a neww contract soon.

At the game yesterday I wanted Gabby to replace him as I felt he was wasting opportunities or allowing forward play to break down, but in some ways I agree with you as Gabby has been doing much the same for several seasons. He has his moments, but not enough of them. That said I don't think either Gabby or N'Zogbia are the future and hopefully Sherwood will be looking for some new players.

• Like 1

Yesterday was classic N'Zogbia for me. Does all that good work just to **** up the final ball practically every time. Would rather see Gil getting a chance to link up with everyone or Gabby on to run off Benteke.

• Like 2

The 10 minutes before he came off on Saturday was his bes period of the game.

First half he was pretty poor.

As others have said, he does the hard work but often runs himself into a corner or fails on the final ball.

Yesterday was classic N'Zogbia for me. Does all that good work just to **** up the final ball practically every time. Would rather see Gil getting a chance to link up with everyone or Gabby on to run off Benteke.

This is getting ridiculous. I am sure if Sherwood thought Gil was better than N'Zogbia he would be in the team.

However, I do not think N'Zogbia should have his contract extended, we should be able to replace him with better.

• 2 weeks later...

When was the last time he played left back in the league, 2008?

I thought Gabby was abysmal today and is in no state to worry Arsenal in the cup final next week, I'd go back to N'Zogbia in the magic triangle next weekend.

I know he was out of position so his terrible positioning throughout the game today can be excused to a certain extent, but beyond that was absolutely woeful his touch was horrendously bad and his delivery extremely poor.

The bottom line is that he must be replaced next season, we'd benefit a lot more by having someone with a football brain in his place.

I know he was out of position so his terrible positioning throughout the game today can be excused to a certain extent, but beyond that was absolutely woeful his touch was horrendously bad and his delivery extremely poor.

The bottom line is that he must be replaced next season, we'd benefit a lot more by having someone with a football brain in his place.

Like Gil B)

I seem to remember that our best games were played with Jack and Charles playing behind Benteke, so I wouldn't be so hard on Charles.

• Like 1

I would, he's poor and should be replaced by better quality.

This - he didn't really do that much in those games, in all honesty.

With every honest piece in my body, I think he did. :)

Â