Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

If he rolls him him with his right foot rather than moving left and then cutting back on his left foot it would have taken away any question of offside

Certainly not blaming him for the linos incompetence but he made harder work of it than he should have

Agree with the grealish pass, got it right the 2nd time about 3 minutes later though

Quiet game although seems a lot more reliable running with the ball these days.

As long as Gabby is reasonably fit you'd think he'd start the cup final.

I'm not too sure if Gabby's playstyle suit us in how we are playing as of now. But that's off topic anyways.

Yes but for a one off game like a cup final, I'd be amazed if Sherwood dosen't put Gabby in ahead of CNZ as long as he's actually played some minutes in the league beforehand.

Long term though that is a debate to be had.

I was really pleased with Zog against Everton. He was a good outlet and caused them problems. I've always thought, regardless of how disappointing he has been over the years as a whole, he could be a great asset to us. I hope he keeps his place with Benteke and Grealish for West Ham and that Gabby isn't just put back in because he's Gabby.

If he wants to sign a two year extension on reduce wages then more than happy for him to stay. I think he will personally be off for one last pay day.

Anymore than two years on his deal again and I fear him slipping into his old ways.

Thought he played well yesterday. Worked hard, made good runs off the ball, did a good job.

Iv thought that of most games he has played since Sherwood took over. He stays in the team for me, he did well yesterday.

Must say, the more I see CNZ in the starting line up the more he impresses me. He isn't really doing the things we signed him to do but he definitely works well in the current diamond/2 behind Benteke system.

Â