Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

sherwood deserves a medal for getting this guy playing. he has been immense since sherwood has arrived

keep it up charlie!

He most definitely has NOT been immense. Blinded by that West From performance.

• Like 1

sherwood deserves a medal for getting this guy playing. he has been immense since sherwood has arrived

keep it up charlie!

He was better in the Sunderland game.

keep it up charlie!

Agreed.

He's had a couple of good games but he's still been pretty inconsistent.

I'm surprised he's got so much praise for Sunday. He was good because the whole team was good, but he was still the weakest Villa player on the pitch, imo.

Would happily sell him in the summer if we get any sort of half decent offer.

While it is appreciated and much needed that he has stepped up his game in the last month he hasn't even close to done enough  to warrant a new contract considering the wages he's on.

We've been fooled before by players who when closing in on the end of their contracts begins putting in some real effort and actually start earning their wages.

Only to when handed new contracts slips back into their comfort zone and once again offer very little to the club.

You never know, but Charles seem like a player who'll never gonna be consistent enough to warrant a long contract

Edited by sne

It'd be a good time to sell him and get what we can for him. He's not nearly done enough to justify running the risk of giving him a new deal and his decent performances will mean that some clubs will be interested again.

• Like 2

Yes-I reluctantly agree with most of the recent posts. Time has unfortunately run out for him at this club.

I've been a supporter throughout his time here but with the emergence of Grealish and signing of Sinclair, there are so many "flair" type of players that you can field.

I must be the only person that would keep him!! Agree he hasn't justified a new deal but if he's really happy playing football here and is willing to commit for less money then he's a useful option IMO. Whether he would take a pay cut is the acid test!!

• Like 1

I must be the only person that would keep him!! Agree he hasn't justified a new deal but if he's really happy playing football here and is willing to commit for less money then he's a useful option IMO. Whether he would take a pay cut is the acid test!!

If he carries on playing well under Sherwood then there is no reason he shouldn't get a new deal, not saying he has earnt that yet

Â