Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

He's going all inspirational tweets again on twitter so someone just asked do you want a lift in the morning lol.

What did he remove from his twitter about villa?

Its strange that Tim seemed to like him at first, he started the cup final don't forget

He's going all inspirational tweets again on twitter so someone just asked do you want a lift in the morning lol.

Its strange that Tim seemed to like him at first, he started the cup final don't forget

.....it was probably, at the end, he changed his mind.....wonder why?

He removed the 'midfielder playing for Aston Villa FC' text, hopefully says it all..

15x7tvn.jpg

His recent cryptic tweets are concerning, I hope his bags have been packed and access cards revoked etc, defo don't want him around the rest of squad spreading unrest...

Edited by tylerreznik
  • Like 1

Going, going, going...

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. Who would actually see him as a sensible purchase?

He was poor - twelve months out with an injury - then poor again. On big wages. It's not all his fault and I don't think he deserves the abuse he gets - certainly he was part of saving us in Lambert's first season which I don't think should be forgotten - but you'd have to be mad to sign him at this point I think.

He's the sort of player who I imagine will end up playing in Qatar or one of the Middle Eastern leagues.

Â