Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Is he the reason for the delay announcing Veretout? Could he actually be part of the deal?

Hope so, needs to go. Such a lazy word removed. His tweets recently have proved he doesn't realise or care what the fans think of him, and he, amazingly obviously thinks he deserves more!

True. But his attitude and performances do stink for someone on such high wages and with such potential. He has never had a good run of games and a lot of this imo comes from his work rate and attitude being poor. Well below that of a senior pro.

True. But his attitude and performances do stink for someone on such high wages and with such potential. He has never had a good run of games and a lot of this imo comes from his work rate and attitude being poor. Well below that of a senior pro.

work rate maybe, we don't know his attitude is poor.

what is odd is Cup Final aside where he was atrocious (but everyone was that day) Sherwood seemed to be the first manager in a long time to show faith in him and give him a run in the team, and for most of that he did ok. If Sherwood now deems him surplus to requirements then fair enough, he had a chance and has blown it, but it still seems a bit odd.

When Sherwood was picking him, most on VT were hailing N'Zogbia's performances as vital to our turnaround. Have those people now changed their minds or vanished?

Because all I can now see is hate for him which I find a little strange after his large amounts of plaudits last season, prior to the cup final.

• Like 1

feels like a case of during season we have no choice but to get behind our players as we can't sell them or buy new ones

then comes the close season and everyone is free to hate, until that is he doesn't move on and he's back playing in a Villa shirt.

think he fell out with Tim though as he's barely featured and is now acting up on twitter like a spoilt brat.

When Sherwood was picking him, most on VT were hailing N'Zogbia's performances as vital to our turnaround. Have those people now changed their minds or vanished?

Because all I can now see is hate for him which I find a little strange after his large amounts of plaudits last season, prior to the cup final.

really? I for one thought he was shit when we bought him. have been proved right. and still think he's shit now. Ive always thought that was the overwhelming view of the majority on here too. what was everyone so impressed with? His ability to run with his head down? His ability to lose possession? More people were asking why Charlie was playing ahead of Gil I seem to recall.

• Like 1

I don't know who was praising him but I'm not sure what for, I still thought he was one of the worst players on the pitch when we won the handful of games after Sherwood joined. Actually, I remember him having one half decent game and him getting a bit of credit, but **** me I've seen some awful footballers have decent games but it doesn't mean I'm OK with them playing for us.

The stupid stuff on social media is just more evidence of the guys bad attitude, which just makes it easier to say he's shit and I don't want him here.

As far as I remember, the "plaudits" amounted to "Oh my god, for five minutes of that game the Zog played as though he isn't, after all, always and unfailingly a complete and utter waste of a place on the teamsheet (plus ten million pounds and a weekly wage that would keep the average man happy for a year)."

Ah, those heady days.

• Like 1

work rate maybe, we don't know his attitude is poor.

We don't know much for sure on here so based on your opinion of what you have seen yourself. Would you say he has a good attitude?

Â