Rino8

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I literally think their fans are incredibly odd people. 

I took my family out yesterday to a fun day thing (stalls, kids entertainment, ice creams etc). I was wearing my villa shirt.

3 separate people came up to me (1 wearing a liverpool shirt) and made aggressive comments to me such as

"You lot finished time wasting yet, bunch of cheats"

"How come you havent got the refs name on the back of your shirt"

The two above i just ignored and chuckckled to myself.

The last guy came up to me, my wife and my 5 yr old girl (who was also wearing her villa shirt) and said "enjoy your point yesterday you cheating rocket polisher"

I lost it a bit at this one as he swore in front of my daughter (who to be fair didn't bat an eyelid) and told him in no uncertain terms to do one.

I literally hate liverpool football vlub and all of their fans. Utter, utter cretins. Total **** weirdos.

That is the sort of behaviour you would expect from Jurgen Kloop. lack of class

Im talking about those Plop fans, not you of course

Edited by HongKongVillan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I took my family out yesterday to a fun day thing (stalls, kids entertainment, ice creams etc). I was wearing my villa shirt.

3 separate people came up to me (1 wearing a liverpool shirt) and made aggressive comments to me such as

The last guy came up to me, my wife and my 5 yr old girl (who was also wearing her villa shirt) and said "enjoy your point yesterday you cheating rocket polisher"

I lost it a bit at this one as he swore in front of my daughter (who to be fair didn't bat an eyelid) and told him in no uncertain terms to do one.

I literally hate liverpool football vlub and all of their fans. Utter, utter cretins. Total **** weirdos.

My Liverpool pal is a professional well spoken guy. But mention Liverpool and he loses his shit. Mentioned the last game when the offside was debatable.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT A FOOT IS, HE HAD WHITE BOOTS ON, SURELY YOU SAW THEM, MILE ONSIDE YOU W*******, YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY YOU T******ER!  😂😂

What are they even on about? The Mings challenge wasn’t pretty and deserved a yellow but it’s not a red, he clearly played the ball and caught gakpo on the follow though - anyone remember when Digne got kicked in the head (away at Brentford I think) and we didn’t even get a free kick?!

The offside was a little contentious admittedly but them’s the breaks.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Its just a cult really and they embrace the ramblings of that scumbag Klopp

• Like 2

Did the Villa make a formal complaint about last home game where Kane was offside and then dived to buy the penalty?......no we just accepted it.

LiVARpoo, on the other hand make a big deal of anything that goes against them they, complain to the ref, submit formal complaints, black arm bands etc.....it just adds more pressure to the officials to seed unconscious bias in their mind when making decisions in a game, it's a tactic they use and it works pretty well most of the time to be honest over the course of a season.

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

What a word removed that bloke was. 

• Like 1

I would’ve twatted him, Fairplay, on showing restraint

That'll teach you to have a day out in Nuneaton !

• Haha 1

I think Liverpool should be given the offside goal and 2 extra points awarded after they review the decision. 

Of course they will also have to have all the cheating decisions in favour of them reviewed at the same time and 25 points deducted.

They will also need to review all Villa’s unfavourable decisions and give Villa an extra 15 points. 

Fair’s fair all round. 

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Knobs

Â