Rino8

On 03/05/2023 at 00:27, OutByEaster? said:

I think each time he does it the referee in question should be entitled to one tooth, which he's not allowed to replace.

The Liverpool fanbase have gone full scouse fatwah on Tierney.

Black armbands for the remaining games. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

How can klopp argue anyone has an agenda against them they get all the bloody decisions go their way

It’s like Utd fans trying to argue that every major decision goes against them and there’s a conspiracy of refs who just don’t want them win trophies or qualify for the CL over Liverpool. It’s pathetic and utterly divorced from reality.

I get that nearly every fanbase thinks the officials and the ‘powers that be’ are plotting against their team’s success - including Plop and Citeh fans, laughably, and, yes, we do our fair share of this too - but some are more justified in feeling that way than others, and the sight of a Utd fan whinging about corruption, coercion, or bias in the game is extraordinary. Especially since we know for a fact, from Dermot Gallagher and Mark Clattenburg, that refs made certain decisions that favoured them even when they weren't strictly fair or at all correct, simply because it was better that than having to be intimidated later by Fergie.

Edited by His Name Is Death

Klopp is probably the worst ever in the Premier League though. Ferguson, Wenger or Mourinho were never this bad and they never did it as constant either

No word on a ban yet while Marco Silva got a 2 match ban for doing a hell of a lot less when this cretin is doing it weekly

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

How can klopp argue anyone has an agenda against them they get all the bloody decisions go their way

I think it’s deliberate. Keep the pressure on the refs then whenever there is a 50:50 decision they’ll fall on the side of Liverpool to have an easy life on the chance they are wrong.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Klopp is probably the worst ever in the Premier League though. Ferguson, Wenger or Mourinho were never this bad and they never did it as constant either

No word on a ban yet while Marco Silva got a 2 match ban for doing a hell of a lot less when this cretin is doing it weekly

Fergie was as bad others  i agree with

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He's somewhat deluded but he is a manager that Is full of passion and enthusiasm and that sometimes gets him into trouble 

Nope he is a piece of shit. If its not refs, it's tv schedules or teams playing defensive against him or the pitch is too wet/dry

Always an excuse and quicker he is gone from the game better football will be. Pity as a good manager

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nope he is a piece of shit. If its not refs, it's tv schedules or teams playing defensive against him or the pitch is too wet/dry

Always an excuse and quicker he is gone from the game better football will be. Pity as a good manager

You love him really!

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The guy is an absolute prick

Couldn't agree more.

He was alright when he first arrived in England, but as time's gone on he's turned into a complete knob of the highest level.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Couldn't agree more.

He was alright when he first arrived in England, but as time's gone on he's turned into a complete knob of the highest level.

Yep. This. A breath of fresh air when he arrived. But now. A massive div.

How is it mainstream news that they're going to play the national anthem before their game? And if they do boo it would it really be any surprise?

Their fans and Klopp really do suit each other with their "us against the world" complex. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MrBlack said:

How is it mainstream news that they're going to play the national anthem before their game? And if they do boo it would it really be any surprise?

Their fans and Klopp really do suit each other with their "us against the world" complex. 

I don't think clubs should be blasting out that boring tune. I certainly wouldn't be singing for it, or standing. 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2023 at 14:00, Zatman said:

I don't understand why yellow and red cards isn't just the same for managers as players. 5 yellows and 1 match ban and straight red would be 1 or 3 depending on how serious it is. 

Also stadium bans like in europe as then pretty much all managers would think twice about mouthing off to the fourth official all the time unless Klopp fancies going into a Laundry basket to get into the dressing room as Mourinho was rumoured to once!

Â