Rino8

55 minutes ago, a-k said:

So he gets fined for his comments, totally justifed! But won’t pay it until he knows where its going? What an absolute helmet!  

Coming from a bloke that is constantly berating official's, using his bully boy tactics again! Watch the fine get forgotten about now 

Why did he get a 2 game ban where he has to sit out this one but is allowed back for the final game but then has to serve one at the start of next season?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Weird how he’s became so unlikeable. I don’t remember him being like that at Dortmund.

He was, just less noticeable

Was that time him abusing a 4th official and laughed off as funny banter.

If Mourinho did what he did he be banned for weeks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Klopp is a uttee idiot trying to make out liverpool were terrible. Theyw ere not that bad at all 2nd half

I thought they were tbh, we set them up to play long ball and they fell in to the trap, they played how we wanted them to

And even then the general quality of the long balls and crossing was really poor

They'll blame the ref but I think Emery done a number on them

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought they were tbh, we set them up to play long ball and they fell in to the trap, they played how we wanted them to

And even then the general quality of the long balls and crossing was really poor

They played well but we defended well and held our shape excellently. They ran out of ideas and struggled.

Klopp- "should have been 15 minutes added on and villa knew were screwed 2nd half"

Ok jurgen forget 15 how about 60 or 70 extra minutes you whinging baby. 

We were so screwed that we managed to take a point 😂

Klopp is a clearing in the woods not sure the outrage. Biggest prick to ever manage in England

His CV in England is actually poor for his arrogance. 4 major trophies in 8 years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

100% this 

Help me out. Is it normal for English football writers for regional papers to live on a completely different planet than the rest of us -- or is it just Liverpool writers? This guy is a complete clearing in the woods ... The air of grievance and victimhood is remarkable. 

Lucas Digne prompts Unai Emery fume

Former Everton defender Lucas Digne understandably wasn’t afforded the warmest of welcomes from the Anfield crowd. Suffering a back injury in the first half, although he would play on, chants of ‘Blue and white s***e’ ensured he was afforded no sympathy from Kopites.

The Frenchman would be forced off in the second half after being on the receiving end of a second knock to the back, but with Aston Villa’s time-wasting already most prominent, the Anfield crowd were not impressed with his lengthy time spent in a heap on the floor before slowing walking off to be replaced.

Yet the left-back left his own manager fuming, as well as home supporters, when initially suffering the injury in the first half. Staying down inside his own penalty as play resumed further upfield, Emery was livid that play wasn’t stopped once Liverpool went on the attack. Annoyingly, the Reds did not spot the injured Digne, so there was no effort to play one long ball over the top to take advantage of the extra space being onside.

Running out of his dugout and jumping up and down, the animated Emery’s animated antics did stop when Villa won back possession, with Digne still down injured, and went on the counter-attack themselves. Funny that.

The defender then earned fresh boos when he belatedly got back to his feet, before sprinting upfield to join the attack. Surprise, surprise.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Â