Rino8

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant klopp **** off already and go somewhere else the annoying rocket polisher

No and it's a good thing... The slow decline has already set in but they won't see it because they love him too much

By the time he leaves the damage will be done and the new guy will struggle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

No and it's a good thing... The slow decline has already set in but they won't see it because they love him too much

Not sure about that. They look like they are finding themselves again. Klopp is like their ferguson.  I think once he leaves they will go like utd did

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not sure about that. They look like they are finding themselves again. Klopp is like their ferguson.  I think once he leaves they will go like utd did

They might scrape 4th, they're not competing while the key players in the squad are getting older

I don't think klopp can freshen it up and get them back to where they were whereas someone else might, so give him 2 more years and then the new guy has to replace VVD and salah let alone that midfield

They're on the slow slide and klopps not the man to apply the brakes so keep him there

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Totally agree he's been the only man that has challenged the pep domination. If he's still got his hunger. Which it looks like he has, he's the man to rebuild a new Luverpool side. There's not that much wrong there. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MrBlack said:

How is it mainstream news that they're going to play the national anthem before their game? And if they do boo it would it really be any surprise?

Their fans and Klopp really do suit each other with their "us against the world" complex. 

I was going to post this. It's in the actual **** news. 

I wouldn't mind a republic of Liverpool, they can **** off and play endless games between Liverpool, Everton, Tranmere and Accrington **** Stanley.  No one would miss them. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I was going to post this. It's in the actual **** news. 

I wouldn't mind a republic of Liverpool, they can **** off and play endless games between Liverpool, Everton, Tranmere and Accrington **** Stanley.  No one would miss them. 

Be interesting to see how they'd cope policing themselves with their tax earnings from The Beatles fans day trippers and living off their former "City of Culture" title.

To each their own with their views of the Monarchy,  but bollocks is it news worthy.

Very unedifying from their fans, every time they do this spectacle. I know its a heavily irish descent city and they don't like the tories, but why cant' they just keep their mouths shut and not embarass themselves and their club? They always want sympathy but actions like this just make me indifferent to them, its always woe is me with them

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You obviously ain't been in the Royal family thread.

Nope, did I miss something 😀
This was not about the Royal family. This was the performance of Liverpool FC fans and our national anthem. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Genuinely interested who Liverpool get in next. Klopp really was right man at right time for them and it still took two and a bit years and Van Dijk signing before they even looked solid top 4 contenders.

If they just give it to that assistant who wrote the book and told all their secrets they'll be nicely in 5th-6th for foreseeable future. Or they go with Brendan Rodgers up and comer which could go either way as we saw with Potter at Chelsea.

Ageing backline, midfield and Salah will be pretty much done if Klopp goes in two years so it feels a bit of a hiding to nothing job for whoever comes in next, similar to all the managers they had when Dalglish suddenly quit in the early 90s.

• Like 1

Actually think Nagalsmann is sort of profile they need. Similar qualities to Klopp but younger. He's available now but will he be in 2-3 years when Klopp decides to move on?

To manager club of Liverpool stature you need presence and charisma so that's always risk of getting an up and comer used to bottom half rather than someone who's managed in CL reguarly.

On 06/05/2023 at 17:31, Lochheads twin said:

Disgraceful booing of the National anthem at Anfield. Defies belief!

Did you expect anything else? Scouse not English as they say up there. 

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Liverpool still in with a shot at 4th, be hilarious if they leapfrogged United 😂

It really wouldn't, the smugness has started from them already.

I don't want either of them getting 4th but if I had to choose I'd sooner it be Manure that grabbed 4th.

**** the pair of them.

• Like 1

On 06/05/2023 at 17:31, Lochheads twin said:

Disgraceful booing of the National anthem at Anfield. Defies belief!

Go boo Never Walk alone see what happens, they'll have you in court with a lifetime ban, an some fans sueing you for stress related illness from it.

47 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Go boo Never Walk alone see what happens, they'll have you in court with a lifetime ban, an some fans sueing you for stress related illness from it.

To quote you from your post in the Royal Family thread..

FvdZzMcXgAIs0Mi.jpeg.87df124cac43fc0f05d

• Haha 1

Â