Rino8

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Klopp having a go at Didi Hamann who just said Liverpool are missing a spark that was it. 

That was not it

I've not seen Klopp's response, but Hamann is a **** idiot

6 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Saw one where he apologised for giving stick to Ben White in the past and how he's an outstanding player this season, but I was like, "Why would anyone give a **** what you think? Why would Arsenal fans care, you useless word removed?"

Who's he to ever challenge anyone's form?

you would think nobody would care what he thinks but Klopp has already bitten at his comments a few weeks ago which makes Klopp look even more pathetic for trying to get into a childish feud

15 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Saw one where he apologised for giving stick to Ben White in the past and how he's an outstanding player this season, but I was like, "Why would anyone give a **** what you think? Why would Arsenal fans care, you useless word removed?"

Who's he to ever challenge anyone's form?

Of course, you can ask "Who's anyone to challenge a player's form?", but not everyone has been in Gabby's position as a PL/international player and not every ex-player-turned-pundit was complete poison to the club that they played for.

Edited by His Name Is Death

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

That was not it

I've not seen Klopp's response, but Hamann is a **** idiot

the interview with Hamann was on Talksport and he mentioned that Liverpool were missing a spark and then the question was by a journalist that somebody said you might be missing a spark. Klopp asked by who and then went on his rant

Hamann is a fool but if you are managing a top team you dont need to be starting childish media fights with attention seekers like Gabby and Hamann. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hamann is a fool but if you are managing a top team you dont need to be starting childish media fights with attention seekers like Gabby and Hamann. 

unless you would rather it was you on the back page rather than TAA

deflection is a huge part of the job now

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how true this is but from what I can gather Liverpool are looking for a new manager. 

Apparently him and his family are moving home to Germany.  

Not heard much detail but overhead a scouser who drinks in our pub say the klopps go back this weekend…

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

When people were eyeing up Poch for our role, I also thought that he could be holding out for a job at Liverpool. 

That's seems a pretty good fit for him at a team in the champs league. 

9 hours ago, Kingman said:

Not sure how true this is but from what I can gather Liverpool are looking for a new manager. 

Not heard much detail but overhead a scouser who drinks in our pub say the klopps go back this weekend…

Stevie G is taking over. He's done his apprenticeship at Villa, now he's ready to move into the top role.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kingman said:

Not just a nice holiday back in the fatherland?  World Cup coming up so Prem will probably break up for a few weeks.  

Liverpool out of the title race and it's still just October. 😲 

The Salah deal is looking like our Coutinho deal. 

They have a rebuild ahead of them. 

Newcastle, Tottenham and Arsenal all surpassing them now.

I can see Klopp moving on.

2 years ago people were suggesting that Van Dijk was among the best defenders ever :D 

Yes he had a bad injury but all these mistakes are not because of movement, he is just not as intelligent as people thought he was. basic mistakes

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

2 years ago people were suggesting that Van Dijk was among the best defenders ever :D 

Yes he had a bad injury but all these mistakes are not because of movement, he is just not as intelligent as people thought he was. basic mistakes

Yeah VVD and TAA were two shining lights for Pool until recently, there's been a very big drop off.

Â