Rino8

7 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s starting to look like they should have kept Mane and sold Salah.

It's not that simple. The whole team looks worn out and they bought a striker for 80m that they didnt need instead of replacing an aging midfield. They have mo, jota, diaz and teeth up front why buy Nunez? Meanwhile their midfield is thiago and fabinho who are both getting on and Milner, Henderson, keita, oxo cubes all arent good enough. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

More proof buying Liverpool players is generally a bad idea.

Minamino has already been labeled flop of the season at Nice
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/takumi-minamino-liverpool-exit-season-25050523

Origi the "worst signing of the season" at Milan
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/divock-origi-liverpool-ac-milan-27970115

Bayern fans want to sell Mané
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/bayern-munich-sadio-mane-sold-28019825

Wijnaldum out for a long time at Roma (after being useless at PSG)
https://sportsbrief.com/football/roma/22393-georginio-wijnaldum-suffers-devastating-injury-setback-2-weeks-joining-roma/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Klopp while is great at building teams has really been poor in rebuilding the same teams. Not sure if he doesnt know when to get rid of players that have done well for him or cant see upgradea

This led to Mainz getting relegated and Dortmund in the dropzone at Christmas in his final season. Liverpool look like on a similar decline

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Could you ever see Klopp as the England manager?

I am sure the awkwardness of the fan base singing 12 German Bombers would encourage him to take that job

Never mind the likes of the Daily Mail

Edited by Zatman

On 02/10/2022 at 10:31, Brumstopdogs said:

The Anfield atmosphere is genuinely the biggest myth in football. What ground wouldn't be loud beating Barca 4:0 after being 3 down in the first leg? I genuinely believe it's on par with the Eithad for dead atmospheres on "normal games".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pas5898 said:

The Anfield atmosphere is genuinely the biggest myth in football. What ground wouldn't be loud beating Barca 4:0 after being 3 down in the first leg? I genuinely believe it's on par with the Eithad for dead atmospheres on "normal games".

But the tourists all hold their scarves up for a sing song at the start. Magical.

I remember being genuinely puzzled when I went to a Man Utd V Liverpool game in (around 2009/10) and there being tour guides, holding umbrellas up everywhere, being followed by 100s of Chinese fans!

It's bizarre to me, and something I quite like about Villa - we get much less "tourism", but that makes it feel closer to me, as a local. 

Odd thing really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Could you ever see Klopp as the England manager?

Nope, or the Germany manager which he's already been offered and rejected and will be offered again

I think he needs the time with his players that club management gives him but international management doesn't, pep probably the same

There's very few top managers in international football

• 2 weeks later...

Klopp having a go at Didi Hamann who just said Liverpool are missing a spark that was it. 

He is so enjoyable when they are losing, he is already unbearable when they win but when they are down this is even more hilarious

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Klopp having a go at Didi Hamann who just said Liverpool are missing a spark that was it. 

He is so enjoyable when they are losing, he is already unbearable when they win but when they are down this is even more hilarious

Gabby has chirped up calling klopp and child for his reaction

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

I absolutely loathe Gabby. I don't know where he gets off on calling out other people's character, given how much of a tossrocket he was with us.

I don't listen but constantly see clips of him advertised, shared or because someone I know has commented

Saw one the other day where he was making a claim that wolves would go down because the players had given up to which my mate commented "what would you know about it?" I nearly replied this **** clown knows a whole lot about being relegated because of giving up

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't listen but constantly see clips of him advertised, shared or because someone I know has commented

Saw one the other day where he was making a claim that wolves would go down because the players had given up to which my mate commented "what would you know about it?" I nearly replied this **** clown knows a whole lot about being relegated because of giving up

Saw one where he apologised for giving stick to Ben White in the past and how he's an outstanding player this season, but I was like, "Why would anyone give a **** what you think? Why would Arsenal fans care, you useless word removed?"

Who's he to ever challenge anyone's form?

Edited by His Name Is Death

Â