Rino8

16 hours ago, VillaChris said:

If they dropped a Bellingham into this midfield then that would sort things if one of the young lads kicks on. Can just play Fabianho as DM as he's 28-29. Bellingham will obviously come back to prem at some stage so that seems the plan given Man. City are stocked and Chelsea will probably get Rice so Liverpool seems obvious destination to me.

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And they have talked to him... 

ITK!!! 

most of the fans that I speak to are pretty sure he's going to be their #1 target for next summer & figure that Dortmund will be more open to selling then and not loosing him + Haaland the same summer 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

most of the fans that I speak to are pretty sure he's going to be their #1 target for next summer & figure that Dortmund will be more open to selling then and not loosing him + Haaland the same summer 

Most fans didn't play football for the same team as his dad 😉

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Because he played tough and didn't back down? The only "bad" thing he did was fall backwards like a statue, nothing else wrong.

I didn’t say he did anything wrong - I said “it’s not for me”. 

12 months ago you would have got massive odds on Mo Salah not scoring in a 9 goal thrashing. 

He’s obviously a world class player but if I was a Liverpool fan I’d be a little concerned about this run of form. 

• 2 weeks later...

Klopp’s Liverpool starting to look like Gerrard’s Villa with that stupid system. With no Mane defending like a madman from the front, Van Dijk and co are looking very exposed at the back. 2 marauding wingbacks only really works in a back 5 unless you have brilliant defensive midfielders and the forwards all chipping in defensively executing the perfect press. Mane is irreplaceable for them, and its really showing this season. Who was out missing for the 7-2 with covid? Mane.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Klopp’s Liverpool starting to look like Gerrard’s Villa with that stupid system. With no Mane defending like a madman from the front, Van Dijk and co are looking very exposed at the back. 2 marauding wingbacks only really works in a back 5 unless you have brilliant defensive midfielders and the forwards all chipping in defensively executing the perfect press. Mane is irreplaceable for them, and its really showing this season. Who was out missing for the 7-2 with covid? Mane.

Its not a stupid system when it works and to be fair to Klopp its worked very well. Last night was a bad result but its not the first time they have been battered and come back from it. 

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s certainly trouble in the ranks.

In the post game interview Andy Robertson twice mentions they were too open and “people” aren’t backing others up leading to issues.

I wonder who he is referring to.

Mr new lucrative contract is who the fans are blaming

• Thanks 1

Â