Rino8

12 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Not convincing defensively but neither were Dortmund, They used to just blow teams away.....

Pretty much this. 

Liverpool are one of the clubs I like least in World football, but James Milner having league titles at multiple clubs would please me. 

• Like 1

I still can't put them up there with the big boys in terms of outright strength.  I see them as being just below the really top tier, but they are definitely getting the most from their ability and if Klopp can keep them running through brick walls for him then anything is possible.  I hate to cite Leicester but the fact is you don't have to go too far back to see an example of a side getting their just desserts if they keep doing what they're doing.  I know some good Liverpool fans.  Long suffering fans who I wouldn't begrudge a title.  But I also know some tossers who I very much would.

You just gotta love Klopp really don't you? :)

20 minutes ago, coda said:

Long suffering? They don't know they're born.

This is true.  Although with most clubs, what you never had you never miss.  To go from where they were in the 80s to what they've been for the past generation is relatively long suffering.  Something we had but a taste of :)

23 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I think Chelsea will take the title. Liverpool's depth is not good. 

I think Liverpool have better depth upfront than Chelsea...Mane...Lallana. Firmino with Coutinho and then back up like Sturridge on the bench.

If Chelsea lose Hazard or Costa I think they'd struggled...Batshuayi is still raw in this league.

Â