Rino8

• 2 weeks later...

Klopp must watch Guardiola interviews before he goes to his press conferences as for me can be the only way again he has got away with his comments not hitting the media.

Criticizing United for trying to break them down by playing long ball, these clowns need to get off their high horse

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Jurgen Klopp teams run out of steam when going gets tough. good motivator and shit tactician

the German MON

I don't think this is right, look at their results against the big teams and then look at the games they've lost - Burnley, Bournemouth and Swansea.

They are poor at the back and in some games against the weaker opposition I think they are arrogant and a little complacent.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They are poor at the back and in some games against the weaker opposition I think they are arrogant and a little complacent.

I suppose that's what happens when you spend £70m and only £5m of that is on defender. They would really be **** if Milner wasn't so class. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I don't think this is right, look at their results against the big teams and then look at the games they've lost - Burnley, Bournemouth and Swansea.

well my comparison was that we used get decent results against better teams but struggled to break down the lesser teams which seems to be Liverpool undoing

at Dortmund he had the same problem when teams started to sit deep against them, he doesnt have a Plan B

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

well my comparison was that we used get decent results against better teams but struggled to break down the lesser teams which seems to be Liverpool undoing

at Dortmund he had the same problem when teams started to sit deep against them, he doesnt have a Plan B

But that was entirely different. We did well against the better sides because they dominated the ball and we hit them on the break from a solid defence (seems a life time ago). We struggled when 'lesser' teams came to Villa Park because they let us have the ball and we didn't know what to do with it and couldn't break them down.

Our problem was never motivation it was ability and a lack of tactical nous.

Personally I don't think those are Liverpool's issues, as I said I just think they get complacent.

On 22/01/2017 at 11:26, Zatman said:

Liverpool have always had a problem raising their game for the chaff.  It's not a Klopp phenomenon.

the world famous Anfield atmosphere has been as intimidating as Villa visit to White Hart Lane a few weeks back

commentators are blaming the Swansea result on it :rolleyes:

Edited by Zatman

As much as i like Klopp and a couple of their players, i cannot for the life of me stand Liverpool FC.. Now Klopp is there doing a good job the W**kfest is unbearable to say the least. It was bad enough before he came with Stevie G. Then the rest of the crap about how LFC were everybody's second club and wanted them to win the title!!! I certainly didn't and i suspect the majority of others didn't either! The famous "its our year this year". Dalglish, Souness, Lawro... My list goes on and on and on!!!

Despise them as much as the scum tbh! Rant over, anybody else feel the same ? 

• Like 2

I started playing golf last month, today i played a friend who is a Liverpool fan. I missed a 1 foot put for my first ever par and he laughed his tits off after making a big deal of the landmark. 

Liverpool going out tonight would please me greatly. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

I started playing golf last month, today i played a friend who is a Liverpool fan. I missed a 1 foot put for my first ever par and he laughed his tits off after making a big deal of the landmark. 

Liverpool going out tonight would please me greatly. 

90% of Liverpool fans i have met/know are arrogant and wont let you say a bad word about anything to do with the city/LFC

• Like 1

Â