Rino8

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I'm confused, he states he won't speak to them because of "stuff that is coming up in the coming days or weeks". Am I missing something? 

Something about exposing something in his private life...so they say.

5 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

And now my sad plop supporting friends think they will walk the league this year just cause they have beaten barcelona in friendly....:crylaugh:

Of course they do, the only thing that changes is why they think it's their year.

• Like 1

I've lost track...are they actually playing in europe this season?

They didn't qualify through the league and pretty sure Carling cup runners up don't get a spot but was reading the Sunday People football predictions and one of the writers actually put Liverpool as the best English team in europe this season....

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I've lost track...are they actually playing in europe this season?

They didn't qualify through the league and pretty sure Carling cup runners up don't get a spot but was reading the Sunday People football predictions and one of the writers actually put Liverpool as the best English team in europe this season....

They're not in Europe this year.

CL: Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs, City

EL: Man United, Southampton and West Ham.

26 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes but its to their advantage they are not in europe as far as the Premier League goes. I see them as dark horses. 

I don't think they will win it, the competition will be fierce this year but I think they will be top 4.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I don't think they will win it, the competition will be fierce this year but I think they will be top 4.

on the basis that Man U , Citeh and Chelsea are shoe in's for top 4   .. that leaves Liverpool fighting it out with Arsenal for 4th .. could the Wenger CL run finally end ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 09 August 2016 at 22:08, PaulC said:

I see the Manchester clubs fighting it out for the title and Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool for the other spots. I just rate Klopp very highly. 

I don't, he didn't manage anything last year Rodgers couldn't have done. Same so far this year.

• Like 1

Klopp is getting an easy ride...you don't follow up an away win at Arsenal by losing Burnley ffs.

That's been the thing with his reign so far...Liverpool will look impressive one week winning big at Man. City and then they draw at home to West Brom with 90th minute equaliser.

So inconsistent...don't see them getting top 4.

• Like 3

Â