Rino8

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Southampton have ruined another potential Man United vs Liverpool cracker

Yep. Must have forgot to read the memo. Next they'll be holding on to one of their stars rather than selling them. Ruining football IMO

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I guess we can look forward to your posts becoming a lot less interesting then ;)

Go and suck a werthers.

Bloody hell its happening already :)

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

no surprise that since losing form Klopp has turned into a bitter man. the happy guy act really was just that

I have thought this as well, he seems to be another manager who blames anyone and everything for his team losing recently. Yet he seems to get away with some of his comments. Still like him but im guessing English football is not as easy as he may have thought previously, just as Pep is at city. 

If this carries on much longer they will not finish in top 4 imo :D Then the pressure will really be on for Klopp, no excuses for him from the start of next season. He should have his team in place by then so we will see how good he really is. Best thing is a few plop fans reckon they are still going to win title from ten points behind !!!! Really? Its possible but HIGHLY unlikely!

Isn't it funny how since Slippy G been around the place they have had a couple of bad results, hes like Sir Alex looking down at Moyes when he took over! 

O well let the car crash begin i say!!!! 

Edited by leighavfc

Â