Rino8

Im surprised but still not convinced they will last the distance. I thought when JK took the job he would do reasonably well, but his media loving image would prove to much of a sideshow. Over recent years liverpool have sought to plug the hole by lack of PL title, by always seeming to be holier than thou and more than happy to play the victim.

I remember when we beat them at wembley, the liverpool fans were applauding us, and congratulating us after the game - it was almost as if they wanted the last word via a footnote.

On the pitch so far this season though total dynamite, team of the moment no doubt. 

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I think Liverpool have better depth upfront than Chelsea...Mane...Lallana. Firmino with Coutinho and then back up like Sturridge on the bench.

If Chelsea lose Hazard or Costa I think they'd struggled...Batshuayi is still raw in this league.

Oscar and Willian arent bad players on the bench ;)

• 1 month later...

Liverpool should be happy to get top 4. As said, they're defense is pretty mediocre. Their keepers are not top 4 quality. Their midfield is just okay barring Coutinho who has gotten them numerous points this season. Their strikers are also nothing too special. Mane and Coutinho are the only two players in their squad that would make Chelsea's, City's, or Arsenal's XI. 

Honestly looking at their team, I am shocked how high they are in the table. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see first Man City with Touré and now Liverpool with Firmino setting good examples for the kids in allowing them to play after being caught drunk driving.

It's a joke they are not suspended by their clubs, or indeed by the FA.

37 minutes ago, sne said:

Nice to see first Man City with Touré and now Liverpool with Firmino setting good examples for the kids in allowing them to play after being caught drunk driving.

Agreed.

There needs to be some sort of rule that bans players for stuff like this.

If a player tweets something bad, he can get banned. Yet he can drive drunk and nothing. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Didn't Villa fine or suspend Bannan when he got caught? I seem to remember a sulky apology from him.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I detest drink drivers, especially those so rich they can afford bloody personal drivers if they do wish. 

Exactly. I don't drink drive (never even crosses my mind to drive after a drink) and I earn a fraction of these people. As you say, he could hire a personal driver to follow him around. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I detest drink drivers, especially those so rich they can afford bloody personal drivers if they do wish. 

yes me too. I got run over when I was 6 and was in hospital for two months and found out later the driver was drunk.  If you kill someone by being drunk or wreckless driving it should be treated as man slaughter.,

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PaulC said:

yes me too. I got run over when I was 6 and was in hospital for two months and found out later the driver was drunk.  If you kill someone by being drunk or wreckless driving it should be treated as man slaughter.,

That's horrific, hope he got a lot of jail time, he should have but doubt he did.

A good friend of mine was hit by one, they were left for dead on a dark country road when some hours later a second car went over them and paralysed them. The second driver was innocent but caries the weight of the first drives actions as does my friend.

It's such a horribly selfish act.

• Like 1

Â