Rino8

45 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

klopp beyond criticism from the media. Any other manager without a win in 8 games would be under massive pressure from the press

Adrian Durham was having a go about him on TS tonight.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

no surprise that since losing form Klopp has turned into a bitter man. the happy guy act really was just that

Is it an act to be happy when you are winning and grumpy when you're not?

A season that has all the hallmarks of Villa under MON. Play the same 11 every week, run them into the groud, hit a wall around February/March and fall apart. Klopp will need a very big squad if he wants to compete in Europe and the Premier League playing the style that he likes to play.

Also I see the English media are finally realising Sturridge does nothing for the team if he doesn't score in a game. Not a team player.

25 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Whenever I start a new game on Football Manager, the first thing I do, on the first day of pre-season, is become Liverpool manager, offer every player the maximum wage allowed, with maximum bonuses allowed and a 25% a year wage increase for the maximum allowed length. 

The joy it brings watching them financially implode and fall through the divisions is quite something. 

(I should probably get out more).

I used to do this all the time to teams i hated !!!! Sad but satisfying :) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I would do it with SHA, but whats the point? They tend to do it for you anyway!

i would also sell my worst players to them for the whole of their transfer budget, maximum wages, maximum contract length, bonuses for 1 appearance and stuff.... i was a cruel b*****d!!!

Imo they still need a major rebuild this summer. So many positions they are poor in. At least 1 x GK, 1 x LB, 1,CB, 2 x CM, and probably 2 x Strikers before they become a proper challenger for the title imo Thats gonna cost a hell of a lot of money, so many of their players are overrated imo. EG Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Origi, Sturridge, Emre Can.

Â