Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 1/10/2017 at 17:16, LakotaDakota said:

Still can't believe this useless sack of shit is back in the team. We have managed to get rid of much of the crap that has been lingering around for the past few years yet Gabby is back starting games.

Useless sack of shit!  Love it!!

13 hours ago, DK82 said:

Fingers crossed he can get a goal tomorrow if he plays. As a striker he needs to be scoring otherwise he is next to useless.

Come on Gabby, prove me wrong!

On the basis that he very rarely scores - well!

• Like 1

On 04/01/2017 at 12:38, rodders0223 said:

I am not sure whether he is finished, or totally rusty.

I see him one game and he isn't winning duals, he isn't outpacing anyone, and he isn't getting involved, then I see other cameos and he looks like a cut above, someone with PL pedigree.

Hindsight, he should have gone on loan, got games, got fit, got match fit and he would be well up to speed.

Finished.

How on earth did he play the full game, absolutely shit! One thing RDM got right was banishing him from the 1st team squad, what he did last season was nothing but a disgrace and sick of hearing he's worked hard to get back to fitness...no You was overweight for a premier league footballer...absolutely sick of watching him play! 

• Like 2

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

Getting into shape should be a basic condition for getting a salary as a professional footballer. He clearly is a very limited footballer. The only position I would consider playing him in is as a wide forward in a counter attack set up.

It should be and yet Gabby is praised for it. 

Someone should start a petition and maybe spam the Dr. this is embarrassing, I'd rather start with 10 men than Gabby, at least we have an excuse for being awful then. I never ever want to see him close to the starting 11 of any Villa team ever again. Offers nothing, slow, weak, worst technical attacker I have seen (second worst overall, Hutton may just be the worst). Doesn't score, doesn't work hard, doesn't assist, doesn't pass, doesn't hold up the play, WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING?!?!?!

I commend the fact that he's fought to get back in the side, but he really is done, isn't he?

His game was summed up when trying to get on the end of that ball from Amavi.  Still had the awareness to get in front of his man, but the ball just harmlessly bounced off him.  That's what he is now - harmless.  A footballer that can see the game and probably knows what to do, he just can't do it and can't affect the game.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

Â