Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Haven't won a game where he has played more than 30 minutes. Which is only 4 games in his defense. In these four games he has played more than 30 minutes we have scored one goal. He has played a total of 447 (Not counting extra time) and we have managed 4 goals whist he has been on the pitch, which is a goal every 111.75 minutes, where as two of those have come from penalty kicks, that were given to us because Grealish went on a dribble. Since he came back into the team we have played 723 minutes without him, managing 8 goals, which is a goal every 90.34 minutes. Which is not a great improvement, but is an improvement never the less. Also, 447 without managing to score or assist a goal is embarrassing for a striker. not to forget that he has one goal in 36 or 37 games. disgrace that he is even close to the starting 11. Terminate his contract, get rid of this leech.

• Like 2

Offers nothing and as pointed out needs moving on not only because he's rubbish but because of everything that goes with his association with and being Villa. Tired of hearing about how he is "mr villa" or"villa through and through". 

RDM was right to try to move him on and I think both Gabby and les deservingly Ashley Westwood both kind of sum up the last 5 years, not good enough. 

Bruce needs to stop with playing him, can't understand the thinking and so far it's the only real issue I have with his management 

• Like 3

Is anybody really surprised by this? Can even his staunchest followers try to talk this up.

I could go on but frankly what is the point, can we not just get rid.

I'm starting  to wonder if Bruce does believe he's better than Kodjia 

Just before wolves went on the attack to score gabby runs after a ball with Wolves defender and before it goes out holds his hand up, stops sprinting and calls for a villa ball, meanwhile the Wolves defender carries on sprinting, collects ball before it goes out and starts a move that eventually leads to the attack that results in a goal. Rubbish

• Like 3

Gabby was starting to play so that he had game time under his belt ready for the ACON. He's now actually starting because, ridiculously, he's all we've got.

McCormack looks like a player who was bought with no consideration as to how he'll be used. He needs a midfield behind him, and some clever runners, but Bruce doesn't have that luxury. 

Why Gestede was sold is anyone's guess, but the blame for that definitely doesn't lie solely at Bruce's door. 

It's a **** shambles.

• Like 2

Â