Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

8 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

Incredibly sad but i have to question why his family are having to set up a fundraising site to raise £5000 when he earns 11x that in a week. There shouldn't be a question of him him giving as much as he can to get her better!

??? Surely Gabby is able to spare 5K...

31 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sister-law-footballer-gabby-agbonlahor-7744679

''The mother of footie ace Gabby Agbonlahor's brain disease stricken niece has launched a desperate fundraising campaign to pay for potentially life-saving treatment.''

"Even though she’s Gabby’s niece, we don’t want to rely on handouts from him. He’s helped us in the past but we don’t want to keep putting upon him again and again."

Instead rely on help from those who earn a considerable amount less than he does? Bit weird. Hope she pulls through!

Edit:

Just reading the gofundme page as was going to drop a donation, but the money isn't actually being raised for a "potentially life-saving treatment" it is to be blessed in the "Holy Water of Lourdes in France" - I'm confused.

Still, once again, really hope the little one pulls through

Edited by samjp26

Oh it's a fundraiser appeal to take her to the "healing" lakes of Loudres, that don't actually heal anybody, ever. Can't blame Gabby for not putting up 5K for that snake oil nonsense. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, samjp26 said:

"Even though she’s Gabby’s niece, we don’t want to rely on handouts from him. He’s helped us in the past but we don’t want to keep putting upon him again and again."

Instead rely on help from those who earn a considerable amount less than he does? Bit weird. Hope she pulls through!

Edit:

Just reading the gofundme page as was going to drop a donation, but the money isn't actually being raised for a "potentially life-saving treatment" it is to be blessed in the "Holy Water of Lourdes in France" - I'm confused.

Still, once again, really hope the little one pulls through

Gabby's family are Roman Catholics which no doubt explains the Lourdes trip.

He has already been to fat camp this season, it was on his instragram.

Little point now. He is hitting 30, his lifestyle is a joke. It is going to be harder now than ever...and he doesn't strike me as particularily bothered or determined.

You can lead a horse to water...

• Like 2

He's absolutely finished here. Unfortunately he'll just have to run his contract down as nobody in their right mind would go near him. Even if he was to get himself in decent shape he would barely offer anything in the Championship. Was such a bad idea giving him that last contract.

Interim manager Eric Black explained: "Last week I didn't want Gabby to come in with a virus and be around the other players.

"Gabby and I had a meeting on Monday.

We've decided he'll work separately from the group and work on his own fitness programme. He'll follow that for the next 14 days. We felt together he needs to improve his fitness."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-gabby-agbonlahor-set-11186406

Gabby obviously now in a 1-man bomb squad. Good riddance you **** waster

I've defended him in the past but this guy is a disgrace. 

If someone wrote a terrible TV drama about a premier club they could just steal from us for the storyline. 

Bottom of the league and club captain can't keep himself fit. 

Â