Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I've defended him in the past but this guy is a disgrace. 

If someone wrote a terrible TV drama about a premier club they could just steal from us for the storyline. 

Bottom of the league and club captain can't keep himself fit. 

The 'club captain' title is particularly hilarious, it's like in The Office where Tim compares Gareth being Team Leader to making the div kid at school the milk monitor. This particular div kid seems to have drank all the **** milk.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

No way should he still be here next season.

There is also no way any other club are going to offer him £60k a week, and no way Gabby is going to take a pay cut. Ultimately there is no way we are getting rid of the plum without paying up his contract, and if we have to do that we may as well just put him on gardening leave for the rest of his contract. 

1 hour ago, mwj said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-gabby-agbonlahor-set-11186406

Gabby obviously now in a 1-man bomb squad. Good riddance you **** waster

Two fat camps in one season? Must be a record. 5 games left to go an he's working on his fitness. Vardy isn't allowed to do shooting practice because Ranieri wants to rest him up this time of the year. Gabby can't even put down a fork (or a shisha pipe).

the problem is if we are trying to sell him in the summer then why would you announce unprofessionalism like this?

we have a ridiculously slim chance of selling him anyway, the fact that he's fat, smoking and on the piss while rome burns isnt going to help

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the problem is if we are trying to sell him in the summer then why would you announce unprofessionalism like this?

we have a ridiculously slim chance of selling him anyway, the fact that he's fat, smoking and on the piss while rome burns isnt going to help

to put on a facade that we actually want to get him fit and keep him, in the vain hope someone might be stupid enough to think he's a changed man.

Edited by a m ole

I think I was probably one of the last few in Gabby's corner, but yeah, I'm done.

11 Premier League seasons with us, here since he was kid, our top Premier League goalscorer, local lad, Villa fan, one of our own. He should be a legend here.

Sadly, he's just turned into an costly chubster.

Edited by Paddywhack

Â