Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

8 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Also says the same about Lescott and Richards.  He says he is meeting Little next week for a coffee and will tell him the same.

he is meeting Little for a coffee to tell him the 3 of them are shit? maybe he will also tell him that he was a waste of money as well

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I said this earlier that I think all three of these clowns are the root of the problem at our club. All three need to leave and none will be missed

I agree. Getting rid of the bums is imo the most important job of the summer. 

I have read Stans articles about the players.  I'm one of the people who never really forgave him for his performances on the pitch for us.  Can't fault what he says on this occasion though. Gabby has to go.

51 minutes ago, KHV said:

Or because he is not a very nice person to work with

Well he does seem to be well valued by a lot of coaches. Never short of a job.

And guess what, when we actually had a few players who got on with it and didn't moan that they were doing fitness drills in march, we went from relegation candidates to a top ten finish.

The amount to which players are protected by fans and the media is absolutely mind blowing.

• Like 3

Wolfsburg considering terminating Bendtner's contract for disciplinary issues.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/31/nicklas-bendtner-wolfsburg-terminate-contract

Wolfsburg are hoping to end Nicklas Bendtner’s time at the club by terminating his contract 15 months early.

The Danish striker joined on a free transfer from Arsenal in 2014 but has failed to make an impact and has had several disciplinary issues this season, including being fined for oversleeping and being late for training.

58 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I have read Stans articles about the players.  I'm one of the people who never really forgave him for his performances on the pitch for us.  Can't fault what he says on this occasion though. Gabby has to go.

Collymore wasnt great but gabbys worse in my eyes. he has been consistently shit. 

1 hour ago, Woodytom said:

The amount to which players are protected by fans and the media is absolutely mind blowing.

This. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I said this earlier that I think all three of these clowns are the root of the problem at our club. All three need to leave and none will be missed

Agbonlahor to me has been the main culprit. He has, as we know, been at the club forever. The other two have not even been here a season. Would not surprise me that the two of them and others have adopted the same attitude from him. It only takes one rotten apple. I think all three of them need to go, together with Guzan and Bacuna. The whole ethos at the club needs to change, otherwise I do not think any manager will be able to control the situation.

It may be expensive, as no one will take Agbonlahor, but may be money well spent.

And the `quality' of the team will not be effected by their going, as they are all terrible anyway.

19 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

And the `quality' of the team will not be effected by their going, as they are all terrible anyway.

Exactly.

I don't think it's going to cost us any more just to get rid. We're going to pay it anyway.

We're going to see what? Zero return (at a push). He offers nothing 

We need another striker whether he's at the club.

It really is spend 5m and keep the poison or spend 5m and get rid and also send a big message to the other players, which imo could be invaluable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Probably because he is sick of players taking the piss and underperforming and the football world doing **** all about it 

You make him seem like he is footballs equivalent to Captain Planet! lol

I think we should NOT pay him off.  We should tell him that we will send his salary to his home address, but keep him under contract.  If we pay him off, he is free to work himself into shape and get a job on another club.  I would keep his contract in force so that he cannot do that, or if he does, we could negotiate something, even if it's just a reduction in salary.  But I would forbid him to come to bodymoor heath, villa park, or have any contact with the team.  Being a nob is contagious.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I think we should NOT pay him off.  We should tell him that we will send his salary to his home address, but keep him under contract.  If we pay him off, he is free to work himself into shape and get a job on another club.  I would keep his contract in force so that he cannot do that, or if he does, we could negotiate something, even if it's just a reduction in salary.  But I would forbid him to come to bodymoor heath, villa park, or have any contact with the team.  Being a nob is contagious.

So he gets paid millions for sitting on his fat arse? That'll learn him!

First job the new manager faces is to sell Gabby, I would rather have no one that have Gabby. Please please please just go. Have a felling that Moyes and Pearson are just the types of managers that would buy him and are licking their lips at getting the chance of managing this piece of "#"#"#

Â