Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am sorry but clubs really ought to be able to cancel players contracts when they are doing things like this. He is paid obscene amounts of money to put out onto the pitch a highly tuned,  100% fit body to the best of his ability and by abusing his health and fitness in my opinion he is not fulfilling his contractual obligations but there never seems to be any consequences once they have signed the dotted line. It's immorrall really the football authorities need to start leaning on players now. They are all made for life after half a season playing it's not like the old days where it was a short career so they needed some protection from bullying powerful clubs. Makes me sick when you think of all the sh!t that everyday people have to put up with at work for a tiny fraction of the money they earn and if they step out of line it is farewell 

gabbya.jpg

gabby5new.jpg

gabby4new.jpg

gabby2new.jpg

gabby3.jpg

agbonlahor.jpg

11 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Embarrassing. Bringing more shame on the club.

Of the top of my head thats 3 times this season we have made front page headlines, (Jack 2 Gabby 1) Disgraceful 

Said it before. For the club it would be a better deal to take the money we are paying to play here and give it to him for NOT being here.

Pay out his contract, pay any percentage of his wages to any club willing to take him for free. Anything, just get him the f away from here

• Like 3

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/30/nigel-pearson-likely-to-be-approached-by-aston-villa/

Garde’s methods on the training ground were allegedly questioned while he encountered opposition to the most basic requests – in one of his final games he was furious at the length of time it took for a substitute to get ready to come on. 

Our subs in the last 3 games have been:

Andre Green x2

Scott Sinclair x2

Rudy

and...

16 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Imagine the stuff that doesn't get documented

Gabby being a prolific finisher in front of goal and always giving 100% effort during a match.

That definetly doesn't get documented. ;)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, av1 said:

Of the top of my head thats 3 times this season we have made front page headlines, (Jack 2 Gabby 1) Disgraceful 

Hahaha! Didn't Gabby hit the front page with tales of his mistresses? That would make it 2-2. Incidentally, more tabloid appearances than goals for both. Worrying!

1 hour ago, Uppernorthstander said:

I've defended him and Jesus want him to do well every time he pulls on the shirt but it's become harder and harder to do so .... this just takes the biscuit! Seriously gabby! time to go!

This, even I simply just can't anymore... :(, have no issue with players having a life outside but Jesus, zero tact, care or timing! Definition of NO F*cks given! This is obviously a trickle down symptom of the club from top down too!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Our players love a bit of the old Nitrous Oxide don't they? They'll be buggered when the Psychoactive Substances Bill comes in.

In his autobiography he'll probably cite this era as a time when he 'fell out of love with football' seems to be the usual excuse these days when players are caught using recreational substances.

That said I don't think using a Shisha pipe and N20 are crimes of the century though. His biggest crimes are crimes against football and intelligent life forms. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This, even I simply just can't anymore... :(, have no issue with players having a life outside but Jesus, zero tact, care or timing! Definition of NO F*cks given! This is obviously a trickle down symptom of the club from top down too!

True! 

I really do not understand how the club would say yes gabby of course you can go on your jollys!    Like he's had a great season , we are top 6 he's scored 19 goals and pushing for a place in the England squad for the euros! It beggars belief that it's allowed after the season we've had! 

49 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

True! 

I really do not understand how the club would say yes gabby of course you can go on your jollys!    Like he's had a great season , we are top 6 he's scored 19 goals and pushing for a place in the England squad for the euros! It beggars belief that it's allowed after the season we've had! 

maybe the club has set him and Richards up knowing they would do something stupid :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sack him

Seriously, if it's in any way possible get him out the club. We'd never receive a fee for him anyway.

55 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Our players love a bit of the old Nitrous Oxide don't they? They'll be buggered when the Psychoactive Substances Bill comes in.

In his autobiography he'll probably cite this era as a time when he 'fell out of love with football' seems to be the usual excuse these days when players are caught using recreational substances.

That said I don't think using a Shisha pipe and N20 are crimes of the century though. His biggest crimes are crimes against football and intelligent life forms. 

he's committing a crime inhaling oxygen at the moment.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Â