Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He is very much an 'on his day' player and today was one of those days. His best performance for a long, long while.

hopefully he has at least 1 more of them days left in him for the season

Just when you think its time to write him off him off he produces that. He was an absolute animal tonight and Lescott will be having nightmares about him between now and facing him again on Saturday.

More of the same please Gabby.

I genuinely cried when he scored, it was so gay. I've been suffering with a chest infection and flu virus for a week now so put it down to being run down from that as normally I'm hard as nails... :blush:

Great performance Sir Gabby, that's 2 good performances in a row now. His best game all season tonight.

• Like 1

great thing about sherwood is you have to perform.gabby seems the kind of player who needs a manager who is no nonsense.he may not be the best but he can be a decent player for us.he is capable of scoring more.

• Like 1

Feck me it was like watching him in 2008 that, unplayable in the first half, very unlucky not to get a hattrick.

When will we see that type of performance again though, Saturday, Sunderland, March 2016?

That's why he gets so much stick on here nowadays.

• Like 2

Pat Nevin described him as an England level forward on the radio today!!

His strength is playing against the last man and running at him ... He's rarely done that since MON left

Hopefully Sherwood will watch the reply of the goal today and the penny will drop

Edited by tonyh29

iirc he had a great run of form towards the end of the season in 2013, scoring and getting loads of assists, should have been called up then, think England had a load of injuries and Woy decided to only call up 2 strikers, Rooney and someone who wasn't getting a sniff for his club, soon after gabby said what he said about Woy and he won't be getting called up again no matter how well he plays

Â