The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose today and lose at home to Tottenham, where we can find ourselves in the absolute trouble, I really fear for his safety.

The crowd will be extremely hostile and he should get the **** out of the pitch before anything happens to him :)

Careful now lad, there's a fine line between hating somebody as a manager and wishing harm on them as a man.

Playin with 2/3 defenders dependin on opinion in midfield to me is a joke. r we assumin a point is goin to be enough u ginger prik.

Iv actually given up caring and bein in a mood about it and can only say if we do go down haha randy. So much for being a stable club. Goin down would serve u right for cuttin costs and appointin the most negative manager ever.

people describe the ginger gibbon as a 'nice man'

i would describe him as a

Coniving

Unexciting

Negative

Turncoat

get that dirty puke of a human away from my club

You forgot the most important sin of all

The man is a complete and utter liar

The way he manipulates the media to his own ends is pathetic

He tries to portray himself as the nice guy when really he's a poor excuse for a human being blaming everything but himself for the current situation were in

The gods? Lady Luck? Injuries? Small Squad?

No McLeish your just the shittest manager to ever manage at Aston Villa worse than McNeil i dont blame you for taking the job because lets face it who else wouldn't take a job where they could get paid 2.5 mill a year for being a complete and utter failure

Im tired of his lies, when he first came to the football club he barked on about sorting the defence out sorting us conceding from set pieces e.t.c how many goals have we conceded from set pieces this season???

I cannot wait for the excuses after today's game if he was such a nice guy he would accept that he is not up to the job and walk away respect intact not negotiate for any kind of pay off or compensation

Lets face it he does not deserve the salary we pay him let alone any recompense for sacking him only in football can you earn a wedge for being a complete and utter clown

Bringing Gardner on in place of Zog shows his love of the 0-0 win. Won't take the risk in going for the win, only makes either a like for like change, or a more defensive change, yet is happy to risk going a man down by keeping an idiotic word removed like Hutton on the pitch!

He must be a dream for an opposing manager to pit their wits against. word removed!

Get rid now for me. I can see us losing our next 2 games anyway and our Premier League safety is in the hands of other teams so we might as well bin him now and go for Lambert ASAP so that Norwich can appoint McLeish in time for the final game of the season.

hes playing for 3 draws from the final 3 games, and hoping the teams below us dont better that. its dangerous to rely on others, especially when those teams have shown the ability to actually score goals and win a game recently.

i bet hes really happy tonight, 1 draw down, 2 to go

Alan Hutton and Gabby HAVE to be dropped. Weiman and Heskey work well off each other, Weiman is always looking for the flicks. Hutton is poor, the only decent thing he did today was fist the ball over the bar, his delivery is poor as is his play overall. We could either put Lichaj as right back and move Warnock back to LB or put Cuellar RB with Collins in the middle.

We also need proper wingers on the pitch and that creativity in the middle. Ireland and Herd in the centre with Albrighton and NZogbia on the wings. Yes, they both haven't looked great this season but one moment of genius could be all we need and they are outright wingers looking to run with the ball - we really don't have many others options.

I hope to see for our remaining games:

GK: Given

DL: Lichaj

DR: Cuellar

DC: Dunne

DC: Collins

MR: Albrighton

ML: NZogbia

MC: Herd

MC: Ireland

FW: Heskey

ST: Weimann

Guzan, Warnock, Clark, Baker, Carruthers, Bannan, Agbonlahor

This summer we need to strengthen and I hope Lerner sees the danger we are currently in. Hopefully we get out of this mess and he realises.

Priorities:

Cuellar - Give the bloke a new contract, looks solid!

Makoun - Keep him with the first team. We lack that link up player and we're thin on expereince as it is.

Wingers - Bannan, Albrighton and NZogbia have been dire. Need someone who can take players on and deliver a ball.

Midfielder - A link up player, a playmaker - someone who makes the team tick!

Striker - With Bent out we have no outright goalscorers.

Tom Ross and his pal defending him.

Claimed that if we had won another 10 or 15 games this season we'd still be against him.

Tom Ross is a bluenose prick. I bet he wouldn't have McLeish back at SHA if anyone suggested it!

Claimed that if we had won another 10 or 15 games this season we'd still be against him.

Says a Blues fan about the manager who got them relegated.

If we had won another 10-15 games this season we would probably be challenging for Europe and the appointment of Mcleish would have been proved to be inspired and we would have been 100% behind him. A hero in fact for relegating Blues and taking us into Europe.

Meanwhile back in the real world all that has happened is he has proved to be as crap as we all knew he would be.

Says a Blues fan about the manager who got them relegated.

If we had won another 10-15 games this season we would probably be challenging for Europe and the appointment of Mcleish would have been proved to be inspired and we would have been 100% behind him. A hero in fact for relegating Blues and taking us into Europe.

Meanwhile back in the real world all that has happened is he has proved to be as crap as we all knew he would be.

15 more wins? We'd be on the verge of winning the league. I don't think anyone would be against him!

a point against the Albion does not turn him into a good manager. Its just another point towards safety in what has been a miserable season.

Come the start of next season we must have a new man in charge. Every time you watch us its a case of what might be.

Â