The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely that clueless fkin negative ginger, so called FOOTBALL manager of ours needs to go now. Although we battled better than I expected, it still isn't good enough, not by a long shot. And Hutton is so amazingly crap and useless there's no need anymore to even point it out...

Some knob Villa fan speaking on Radio WM phone in reckons we played fantastic and if we played the same way all season we wouldn't be where we are today.

What the **** is he on!

it was McLeish on his mobile from the coach toilet.

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish: "I have had to show my experience and leadership and that has come to the fore. I will not curl up and die. I will persevere to the end as I always have done

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish: "I have had to show my experience and leadership and that has come to the fore. I will not curl up and die. I will persevere to the end as I always have done

What pisses me off is that WBA have the cigars out, you could clearly see they were happy to take a point.

Mctwat has no idea how to change a game. He should have made 'attacking' subs around the 65th minute mark. Instead, off comes Zog, a creative player, and on comes Gardner, who for all his potential, hasn't exactly ripped up any trees this season.

Why not put Carruthers and Weimann on? Hutton & Agbonlahor were shyte today and both deserved to be subbed.

The guy probably thinks we see today as a great result and he made an excellent team selection.

I view it as a chance of 3 points to secure our safety gone begging and yet another game which highlights his complete tactical nous to change a game when needed.

As for Grant and that **** notebook he has. I'd love to see what is actually written in there because I will be **** if it relates in anyway to the match they are watching.

"Come to the fore......." BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crylaugh::crylaugh: :bonk: :wave:

You really have to laugh.

"Come to the fore......." BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crylaugh::crylaugh: :bonk: :wave:

You really have to laugh.

when read that a couple of minutes ago on bbc i wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry, or piss myself.

needless to say i done all 3, im now wet and need to put a wash on.

Thanks Alex.

What pisses me off is that WBA have the cigars out, you could clearly see they were happy to take a point.

McLeish has no idea how to change a game. He should have made 'attacking' subs around the 65th minute mark. Instead, off comes Zog, a creative player, and on comes Gardner, who for all his potential, hasn't exactly ripped up any trees this season.

Why not put Carruthers and Weimann on? Hutton & Agbonlahor were shyte today and both deserved to be subbed.

The guy probably thinks we see today as a great result and he made an excellent team selection.

I view it as a chance of 3 points to secure our safety gone begging and yet another game which highlights his complete tactical nous to change a game when needed.

Spot on. A good manager would not have settled for a point here, in the situation we are in. You'd think he'd have learned something from the way he took Birmingham down. I dread us going to Norwich on the last day and him doing exactly what he did last season - playing for a draw because it 'should' be enough..It failed that time and it could fail again. WBA were there to be beaten and we could be sitting pretty much safe on 39 pts.

Now we're in a situation where if we lose to Spurs (quite likely) we are guaranteed not to be mathematically safe on the last day..

If he'd given Carruthers and Weimann half an hour, they might have won the match. It was never going to happen with the players we had on the pitch in the 2nd half.

I'm completely fed up of using the word "negative" but once again, that was exactly the case today.

Wigan - went all out for a win against good opposition, got an emphatic one

Bolton - attacking performance and substitutions, scored 2 away from home

Villa - team full of defenders, set up not to lose

All credit to Martinez and Coyle, they are having a real go and if either goes down, at least they will go down fighting which is more than can be said for us. This is EXACTLY what McLeish did at Blues last year, right down to their last game against Spurs where they had to win to guarantee survival but set up defensively as always and sat back. Even in that life and death situation, McLeish lacked the guts to just go for it.

It is mind numbingly frustrating to watch. McLeish flat out refuses to take risks and prefers to just hang on and hope. We had chances today which were wasted but its no surprise when Gabby hasn't scored in Christ knows how long and is only half fit. Again, McLeish was too scared to give Weimann a chance. Bringing Carruthers on in injury time was just a gesture, and a pathetic one at that.

Our future is no more certain after today. And my heart can't take much more of this shite.

I'm completely fed up of using the word "negative" but once again, that was exactly the case today.

Wigan - went all out for a win against good opposition, got an emphatic one

Bolton - attacking performance and substitutions, scored 2 away from home

Villa - team full of defenders, set up not to lose

All credit to Martinez and Coyle, they are having a real go and if either goes down, at least they will go down fighting which is more than can be said for us. This is EXACTLY what McLeish did at Blues last year, right down to their last game against Spurs where they had to win to guarantee survival but set up defensively as always and sat back. Even in that life and death situation, McLeish lacked the guts to just go for it.

It is mind numbingly frustrating to watch. McLeish flat out refuses to take risks and prefers to just hang on and hope. We had chances today which were wasted but its no surprise when Gabby hasn't scored in Christ knows how long and is only half fit. Again, McLeish was too scared to give Weimann a chance. Bringing Carruthers on in injury time was just a gesture, and a pathetic one at that.

Our future is no more certain after today. And my heart can't take much more of this shite.

six defenders.....say no more.

but eh at the moment if it preserves our premiership status.....thats all that counts.

Then get rid of the worst manager in Aston Villas history

Mcduff trying to prove the theory that it is possible to not look to win games and stay up, draw draw draw. Well the only thing you should be drawing Mcduff is the dole

Â