The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still very scared that he is going to be here next season.

And still can't believe the media still think he's pretty much blameless. It's crazy!!!

I disagree. Since Tuesday the media have turned on him and he it seems his time is all but up!

And still can't believe the media still think he's pretty much blameless. It's crazy!!!

I disagree. Since Tuesday the media have turned on him and he it seems his time is all but up!

I worry that if we survive, the anger dies down and the fans just accept it.

I'm also concerned Lerner believes he's the best man for the job.

McLeish looks resigned to defeat in job terms, he didn't really get up today - it was Grant on the touchline the entire game with his helicopter signalling.

McLeish looks resigned to defeat in job terms, he didn't really get up today - it was Grant on the touchline the entire game with his helicopter signalling.

Plus before the game he placed his hand over a camera so they didn't film him.. Weird actions from him as he's not normally like that.

Say we all safe on sunday it will be interesting to see if he takes part at the end of season lap around VP.

We as a collective group of fans need to be careful about how we treat McLeish at Games

10,000 villa fans singing F*ck Off to him at home games does not come across well and we are in danger of alienating the club

Sorry but I think that is rubbish. The first time any real fan response was given (last Tuesday) and suddenly Mcduff doesn't look quite as secure as he did. iMO the fan response should have started ages ago maybe we wouldn't be in this mess if it had

That's rubbish he dogs abuse at Wigan away in feb after about the 60th minute onwards

He also got lesser abuse in the Swansea home game, limited to you don't know what you're doing I think

That's a bit more palatable than vulgar obscene chants which frankly do not portray the fans well at all. The media already think we are fickle - DOL GED MON at the end now ECK

Who cares what the media thinks? They are headline whores and they will follow the story, not Aston Villa.

We on the other hand are the only people who care about this club down to our very bones. If we cannot or cannot be arsed to let the board know exactly what we feel about this disaster of a manager then we deserve everything we get.

Give him the dogs, get him out the door now.

Is the protest going ahead against Spurs?

Can't see the point as Randy got the message loud and clear against Bolton.

We all need to get behind the team for our last home game becacause McLeish and Grant will not be here for much longer.

I have nothing against the man personally but his tactics and running of the team is wrong, and results prove that he is just is not up to it. I can allow him a few concessions, such as injuries and losing our captain to illness but we as a club should never have been put in this position. The buck stops with him, just as it did with previous managers whom did not perform well. I hope he leaves soon but I'm uncomfortable with some of the personal insults etc that have done the rounds on the net. Please don't let us stoop that low.

He's finished! His relationship with the supporters has irretrievably broken down and his sole goal is to salvage what's left of his reputation by keeping us up, which I think he'll just achieve. Everything that has been reported and said since Tuesday, including the club statement, suggests he'll see out the season and then he'll be off.

The protest against Mcleish must still go ahead at the Spurs game. The Birmingham Mail and the local radio, whilst they have now realised that McLeish is a hopeless manager and are openly criticising him, are stating that the protest must be delayed until after we are safe and that the fans must get behind the team.

I am sick and tired of repeating myself when I say that the fans have been behind the team all season at every game.

If we wait until after the Spurs game, or after the Norwich game if results don't go our way, then any chance to protest against McLeish will be lost as we will have no opportunity after 6th May to get 30,000+ fans at VP at the same time and maybe McLeish knows this and is hoping that our fate will be in the balance until the Norwich game.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/04/28/aston-villa-alex-mcleish-on-richard-dunne-return-a-point-gained-and-staying-seated-in-the-dugout-97319-30861118/#ixzz1tMeyK6TC

Cant get over what he said in this saying "it was a chore trying to get past Peter Grant so I just let him stay out there and pass the messages on" sooner he **** off the better

Â