The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/04/28/aston-villa-alex-mcleish-on-richard-dunne-return-a-point-gained-and-staying-seated-in-the-dugout-97319-30861118/#ixzz1tMeyK6TC

Cant get over what he said in this saying "it was a chore trying to get past Peter Grant so I just let him stay out there and pass the messages on" sooner he **** off the better

Ha, so much for him being a genuine hard working bloke.

He's a **** prick.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but I think today was the first time this season that he has spent the whole game sat on the bench.

If this is correct, then it could be a sign that he is just going through the last phase of his tenure and knows that no matter what, he will be leaving but obviously by keeping us up he will get a nice golden hand shake.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/04/28/aston-villa-alex-mcleish-on-richard-dunne-return-a-point-gained-and-staying-seated-in-the-dugout-97319-30861118/#ixzz1tMeyK6TC

Cant get over what he said in this saying "it was a chore trying to get past Peter Grant so I just let him stay out there and pass the messages on" sooner he **** off the better

What in the world...

Nevermind organising a winning team, our manager can't even conceive of swapping seats with someone.

I know hes not the right manager, and he has'nt done a good job, and he will probably go and cost us another fortune, but i do feel that McL is a genuinely nice bloke, and does'nt deserve the level of personal abuse he is getting.

Still want him gone though.

The protest against Mcleish must still go ahead at the Spurs game. The Birmingham Mail and the local radio, whilst they have now realised that McLeish is a hopeless manager and are openly criticising him, are stating that the protest must be delayed until after we are safe and that the fans must get behind the team.

I am sick and tired of repeating myself when I say that the fans have been behind the team all season at every game.

If we wait until after the Spurs game, or after the Norwich game if results don't go our way, then any chance to protest against McLeish will be lost as we will have no opportunity after 6th May to get 30,000+ fans at VP at the same time and maybe McLeish knows this and is hoping that our fate will be in the balance until the Norwich game.

They've got it. We MUST ensure premier league survival, first and foremost.

I'm sorry, but you guys left it waaaaay too late. We've passed the event horizon.

Besides, they're not going to remove him with one game left and does anybody honestly believe he's not gone already? Seriously.

Totally agree, but its only the schoolkids I think who are throwing the personal insults so ignore

I like him as a bloke, crap manager yes, but lets treat him as a human who is doing his best

I know hes not the right manager, and he has'nt done a good job, and he will probably go and cost us another fortune, but i do feel that McL is a genuinely nice bloke, and does'nt deserve the level of personal abuse he is getting.

Absolutely agree, he is still a human being (albeit a Ginger, Scottish one)

Agreed. Despite everything I have never heard him have a go at Villa fans.

However, his record is so poor he would be getting stick whoever he was. Winning once in eleven matches at home is not good enough and it all boiled over last Tuesday.

I was booing on Tuesday, not because I dislike him, but I am sick and tired of rarely seeing Villa win.

The protest against Mcleish must still go ahead at the Spurs game. The Birmingham Mail and the local radio, whilst they have now realised that McLeish is a hopeless manager and are openly criticising him, are stating that the protest must be delayed until after we are safe and that the fans must get behind the team.

I am sick and tired of repeating myself when I say that the fans have been behind the team all season at every game.

If we wait until after the Spurs game, or after the Norwich game if results don't go our way, then any chance to protest against McLeish will be lost as we will have no opportunity after 6th May to get 30,000+ fans at VP at the same time and maybe McLeish knows this and is hoping that our fate will be in the balance until the Norwich game.

I'm sorry, but you guys left it waaaaay too late. We've passed the event horizon.

Besides, they're not going to remove him with one game left and does anybody honestly believe he's not gone already? Seriously.

I don't think for one minute they will remove him with one league game left.

Please tell me how we, and I mean 'we the fans', can ENSURE Premier League survival.

He's not a nice bloke. He's self serving and he's a liar.

I'm sick to the teeth of hearing that he's a nice bloke. Is there a single shred of evidence for this?

Exactly.

How is he a nice bloke? Not all managers have the nice guy tag, so what has McLeish done to earn this tag in the first place?

Please tell me how we, and I mean 'we the fans', can ENSURE Premier League survival.

I can't imagine a protest will create anything but a negative atmosphere. How will that help matters on the pitch? What exactly do you hope to achieve? Have you had your head buried in the sand this past week? Stick a fork in the bloke, he's done.

Hey listen mate, I **** hate the word removed. I also love Aston Villa being a premier club. So we must do what we can to gee them up towards that because as we well know the manager isnt up to it.

It's just too late mate. Send the flyers back, put the paint away. We won.

He deserves to go.

But it's a Shame to see him sit down for the whole game in fear of getting abuse.

Agree, it shouldn't have come to this, and you thank Lerner for that

He's not a nice bloke. He's self serving and he's a liar.

I'm sick to the teeth of hearing that he's a nice bloke. Is there a single shred of evidence for this?

Yes I've met him twice and he is. No excuse for him being such a pathetic excuse of a manager though. Seriously can't wait till he's gone and hopefully Randy won't **** up again.

I can't imagine a protest will create anything but a negative atmosphere. How will that help matters on the pitch? What exactly do you hope to achieve? Have you had your head buried in the sand this past week? Stick a fork in the bloke, he's done.

Hey listen mate, I **** hate the word removed. I also love Aston Villa being a premier club. So we must do what we can to gee them up towards that because as we well know the manager isnt up to it.

It's just too late mate. Send the flyers back, put the paint away. We won.

Did you go to university to learn how to be an insulting sarcastic prick or did you inherit from your parents?

Â