The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mother funker, i had a dream last night that when i woke in the morning the ginger gibbon was gone and one of the backroom staff was taking over the last 3 games

i see it was just that... a dream

the wolves manager went after a game against the boggies didnt he?

im not sure we can afford to wish for a 6-1 or what ever it was,, thumping at the hands of the tesco bags to get rid of the nasty man, unless everyone below us also lose

mother funker, i had a dream last night that when i woke in the morning the ginger gibbon was gone and one of the backroom staff was taking over the last 3 games

I had a feeling that has a horrible 'ring' to it. KMac to take over after todays game ........and then be given the job on a full time basis for next season.

It would fit in with Lerners cost cutting, and his misguided faith in our youth players

Much as I respect what KMAC has done - this would be another Lerner blunder (thats partly why i believe its feasible)

and like Mcleish last year - he remains short odds with the bookies

I think more of the same bad boo's from last night will push him over the edge

He may think he will get away with a loss at the baggies because were away from home but i'm sure the fans will be in full voice again during McLeish out day the following weekend against Spurs

The thing that will piss me off when he does go is the statement he will make. It will be along the lines of " they never gave me a chance because of where i came from, they never took into account all the injuries"

Mc Leish back on the reality check for Villa Fans theme,Ok we don't expect the top 4 maybe not even top 6 atm but we do expect to be in the top 10/12 playing some decent football inparticular at home,fighting relegation is not what we expect and playing crap football either.

He is a nice guy and a man of integrity I can't see how people can deny that.
Can someone please explain to me what McLeish has done to get this nice guy tag? There are few managers that are referred to as nice more than McLeish, so just what exactly makes him so nice?

If Mcduff thinks we need a reality check and shouldn't be expecting better from our team right now then perhaps we shouldn't be expecting the club to be paying the 20th highest manager salary in world football either?

Think its because he comes across as a no nonsense, hard working genuine bloke (compared to others in fottball), the type of bloke you could go for a beer with.

Yes he's not a good football manager but that doesnt mean he's a bad person

We as a collective group of fans need to be careful about how we treat McLeish at Games

10,000 villa fans singing F*ck Off to him at home games does not come across well and we are in danger of alienating the club

Think its because he comes across as a no nonsense, hard working genuine bloke (compared to others in fottball), the type of bloke you could go for a beer with.

Yes he's not a good football manager but that doesnt mean he's a bad person

I never said anything about him being a bad person, I just want to know what makes him so nice in the eyes of many people.

How does he come across as genuine and hard-working? If he was so genuine surely he wouldn't have lied to us so many times this season?

Â