Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Gary must have hated holding up that shirt and will cringe every time he puts one on.

Clearly he must have had no other choice and at least by making this move he will be taking money off them and saving money for us. He remains one of our own and I wish him well with his task of ensuring that the Noses lose their relegation battle this season.   

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KHV said:

I don't care if he is Villa or Blues the over riding fact about Gary Gardner is that he is unbelievably shit and always has been. 

I don't think he 'always has been' shit, since he was pretty universally considered a promising youth prospect. However, I would agree that he hasn't been at our standard - even in this division - for far longer than he was a prospect. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Well.

7 years of waiting for him to come good and then it comes to this?

I would wish you well but nah.

The next Steven Gerrard, I seem to recall from an ex manager......god, they talk some shite at times.....and to think the sums they get paid for talking like that.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He will never be welcomed back by me when you say kro.

wont ever play for us again so it’s all good, guess he has to keep the unwashed happy

Its just a job for them.....all this shirt kissing is all well and good.....but hey, its all part of the show.

They are only worth patronising when they wear our shirt.....after that they are just someone else's player

38 minutes ago, choffer said:

Can we move this to Other Football? Surely we don't want someone playing for them dirtying up On-topic and surely he can't come back from this?

Definitely one for other football now he has gone to that place.

Never rated him and agree he was one of the fringe players that needed moved on.

4 hours ago, TRO said:

The next Steven Gerrard, I seem to recall from an ex manager......god, they talk some shite at times.....and to think the sums they get paid for talking like that.

He was a youth sensation but got bad injuries. We will never know how good he could have become

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was a youth sensation but got bad injuries. We will never know how good he could have become

In the eye of the beholder....one mans meat and all that.

many young players have bad injuries and go on to fulfill their promise.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

In the eye of the beholder....one mans meat and all that.

many young players have bad injuries and go on to fulfill their promise.

He had a severe injury at a crucial stage of his development TRO, who's to say what he might have gone on to achieve if it hadn't happened. 

I'm not saying he couldn't have come back from it, but he obviously hasn't. 

2 hours ago, choffer said:

Can we move this to Other Football? Surely we don't want someone playing for them dirtying up On-topic and surely he can't come back from this?

No. He's still a Villa player and I think that would be small time.

Similarly he's also listed on the OS in the squad: https://www.avfc.co.uk/teams/first-team

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KSV said:

him and his brother are poor excuse for villa fans. No villa fan in their right mind would sign for them. Would have went to QPR personally. 

Second this.

I would rather retire than play for that small heath shower of shit.

18 minutes ago, KSV said:

him and his brother are poor excuse for villa fans. No villa fan in their right mind would sign for them. Would have went to QPR personally. 

His brother in fairness is an idiot

Â