Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

13 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Would've preferred just to sell him on a perm but oh well 

Last year of his contract, he won't be seen in a villa shirt again.he has been in the first team here since 2011, injuries didn't help but he's been on loan spells at how many clubs and done nothing, when he played for us, did nothing.

Every time ive seen him play I didn't see what he brings to the team.

• Like 1

Another loan out for GG. The injuries at precisely the wrong times have really hurt his career. Hope there's still a way for him to make it, shame it's the binners really but hopefully he can play well to get him into some form and score enough "freak" own goals that they go down.

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Even when we're about to sell them our worst midfielder who won't play a minute for us which in turn will help our finances? 

I'll drive him there myself. He's crap. 

yeah, even this. 

I wouldn't do anything with that rabble. As crap as he might be for us, at there level he will suit.

If he helps them get relegated then great. If he helps keep them up then its bollocks.....utter bollocks on our part.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Can't believe he's gone to that Shit hole. Gone down in my estimation now...how could he wear that filthy shirt?

I'm fully expected to take a leaf out of his brothers book and declare his undying love for small heath. 

20 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

He is probably standing in the dressing room, looking around and thinking "fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkk"

looking at pictures of his recent team mates with moustaches and glasses and curly hair felt tip penned in.

and a dart board with a Jack Grealish photo on it?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck Gary, not a bad player. He's got to look after himself and if the Blues were the only club interested then he's made the right decision. 

He's out of contract in a year I think, so it makes sense for him to go somewhere else and play. It'll give him a chance to get another decent contract somewhere else. 

Hope he does well for them, they get relegated and lose twice this season to Villa. 

• Like 2

Â