Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

I imagine he would have went anywhere else had he been offered a deal, truly is the end of the road when Blues are the only club in for you when we are giving you away. Still, he's made his millions after the contract we stupidly gave him 2 years ago.

He's trying to do the best of impression of his brother. 

Shame his career never progressed the way it should have. He had the ability but never kicked on and suffered some bad injuries at crucial points in his development. Best of luck to him and another one off the wage bill.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Surely Bolton or Rotherham or someone will take a chance on bringing him in on loan. 

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Being reported by the daily mail we are loaning him to the blosers!

Jesus I thought he'd have to go somewhere shit, but not this bad. 

Blimey, going to play for our main rivals. :s I'm surprised by this news but anyway, thanks Gary for scoring that goal against them two seasons ago, a cracking long range looping header that I won't forget. 

• Like 1

When his brother gave the spiel about being a Villa fan and then buggered off and said the opposite after joining the knobs across the city, I was suspicious of Gary as well and worried he would do us over too in the same way by following him to Blues. He won't say that he supports Blues though as he's only on loan there. But anyway you can't trust a Gardner! 

5 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

When his brother gave the spiel about being a Villa fan and then buggered off and said the opposite after joining the knobs across the city, I was suspicious of Gary as well and worried he would do us over too in the same way by following him to Blues. He won't say that he supports Blues though as he's only on loan there. But anyway you can't trust a Gardner! 

I don't care if he is Villa or Blues the over riding fact about Gary Gardner is that he is unbelievably shit and always has been. 

Just now, privateer said:

No, I'm fairly confident a club has loaned a player to another club before. Can't give you an immediate example, but I'm sure it was on Question Of Sport a few years ago.

I meant these 2 clubs ?

• Haha 1

Â