dudevillaisnice

Just now, Zatman said:

Not sure Pickford has the skills to work the lightning quick checkout counters

He'll pick up a melon from the top shelf and get on the floor while looking around all smug. 

Seems like quite a clickbaity article. It's true that if they breach the same rules they were given a 10 point punishment for before, they could probably expect another 10 point punishment - that's only logical - but there's no evidence presented that they actually will have broken those rules in the next set of accounts (of course it's *possible*). 

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Seems like quite a clickbaity article. It's true that if they breach the same rules they were given a 10 point punishment for before, they could probably expect another 10 point punishment - that's only logical - but there's no evidence presented that they actually will have broken those rules in the next set of accounts (of course it's *possible*). 

Yeah, I know that Everton fans can be a bit paranoid and think that everyone's out to get them but scaremongering articles like that one make me think that maybe they have a point! 

• Like 1

Not comfortable with all the gloating going on with Evertons demise, their fans had no say in the mess that's enveloped them. Whoever is behind this mismanagement should be nailed to the wall. 

I can't quite believe that other clubs who have spent just as much if not more are walking away with no punishment at all, Chelsea and City have both spent billions. The whole thing stinks tbh. 

Pleased they won today, hate points deductions as it seems to hurt the fans more. 

That being said, whatever points total man city end up with, please someone  deduct enough points to make them one point from safety, thus relegating them.

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Pleased they won today, hate points deductions as it seems to hurt the fans more. 

That being said, whatever points total man city end up with, please someone  deduct enough points to make them one point from safety, thus relegating them.

From League 2

Â