dudevillaisnice

Everton ruthlessly slamming unanswered goals in against Newcastle and Chelsea while Goodison goes absolutely buckwild is pure box office imo

I think the 10 point deduction seemed fair enough but it's also fair enough if they immediately put 10 points back on the board while foaming at the mouth in response to it

• Like 2

On 21/11/2023 at 12:20, bobzy said:

it could be argued that they've definitely overspent, but 'accidentally' or 'carelessly' rather than 'maliciously'.

Not with any grounds. It’s true they cooperated with the PL, but they were told “you must not do this thing, or you’ll be in breach…” then they went and did it anyway.

That said, it is a harsh punishment and will perhaps get reduced down to about 6 points.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its not that bad. The spine of the team is strong and they have two decent wide men. 

Mcneils been a revelation for them. Dyche really does know how to get them playing. Add in doucore he is getting the bwst at what he has.

But that back four is so bad and he has them playing very well. Dyche is a good coach i said it when they appointed him and stand by that.

I quite like everton as a Club tbh. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 16:12, Davkaus said:

Just read about them putting up a message supporting local foodbanks when knuckledragging visitors sing that awful "feed the scousers" chant. Good on them, I feel absolutely embarrassed when cretins in our fanbase sing it thinking it's the height of banter every single time we play them.

They are not called The People’s Club for nothing.  Magnificent football club , always liked Everton. 

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They are not called The People’s Club for nothing.  Magnificent football club , always liked Everton. 

Apart maybe from that one time they decided to profiteer on the back of the worst catastrophe to hit the world in a generation.

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mcneils been a revelation for them. Dyche really does know how to get them playing. Add in doucore he is getting the bwst at what he has.

But that back four is so bad and he has them playing very well. Dyche is a good coach i said it when they appointed him and stand by that.

I quite like everton as a Club tbh. 

Tarkowski I've always rated and Braithwaite will play for England one day.

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont rate tarkowski 

Think he is very erractic. 

Two clean sheets against Newcastle and Chelsea. I don't think their defence is their problem although Youngs age is catching up on him but we agree to disagree on Tarkowski

On 12/12/2023 at 19:58, punkiller1981 said:

Shame they look like they will go into administration and get another points deduction 

Nah, they'll get bought out by someone and it will probably be better for them if 777 don't buy them. 

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Two clean sheets against Newcastle and Chelsea. I don't think their defence is their problem although Youngs age is catching up on him but we agree to disagree on Tarkowski

Have improved since Coleman return the real leader at the club

Gotta hand it to Everton for their response to the points penalty. Some incredible spirit.

They've seemed a bit like 2015 era Villa over the last couple of seasons, just circling the drain, which was sad for us and is sad for them as a top flight mainstay. Dyche has got them all pushing in the same direction and getting results.

• Like 2

Â