dudevillaisnice

On 12/11/2022 at 20:32, foreveryoung said:

Fair play to Cody, basically saying the players where useless, refreshing for me, instead of the apologies like McGuire man U.

Pro tip! If you want to actually follow what he says, try toggling this video to '0.25x speed'. 

I called it weeks when i said lampards a shit manager.

He is awful. Had mild success at derby (although when i was on my way back from play off final most wanted him out)

Everywhere else he has been he has flopped. Even bruce has more success than him

On 13/11/2022 at 20:59, The Fun Factory said:

Big piece on Everton in the Guardian about the somewhat 'unsual' finances in regards to funding of their new stadium.  This could be a spectacular collapse if they get relegated,

It is interesting stuff. The whole Moshiri and Usmanov dealings already stunk to high heavens. If there could be a proven breach of sanctions it would be the end of them.

23 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

It is interesting stuff. The whole Moshiri and Usmanov dealings already stunk to high heavens. If there could be a proven breach of sanctions it would be the end of them.

They are in massive trouble. If they go down they will need a takeover by someone really wealthy and knows what theya re doing.

Also havebt they scrapped/reformed the parachute payments now so if thwy go down they could be even more ****?

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are in massive trouble. If they go down they will need a takeover by someone really wealthy and knows what theya re doing.

Also havebt they scrapped/reformed the parachute payments now so if thwy go down they could be even more ****?

They've discussed it but not agreed on anything. It would need 14 votes to pass and doubtful the bottom 10 teams would agree to it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Fans arent happy they went to play a friendly in Australia vs Celtic and lined up with ten men behind the ball :D  

Everton won on penalties.

They managed 0 shots on goal over the 90 minutes (no extra time played - straight to penalties)

Celtic missed a hat-full of chances, including an open goal, and generally played them off the park.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Fans arent happy they went to play a friendly in Australia vs Celtic and lined up with ten men behind the ball :D  

Mina got injured in that game aswell!🤣

It's pretty clear by now Everton are going to go as close to relegation as last season. They've havent scored in 5 of their last 7 prem games so basically like us under Lambert in that torturous near three year spell.

Edited by VillaChris

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Mina got injured in that game aswell!🤣

It's pretty clear by now Everton are going to go as close to relegation as last season. They've havent scored in 5 of their last 7 prem games so basically like us under Lambert in that torturous near three year spell.

Mina is made of twiglets. He gets injured breathing. Everton fans are sick of him!

• 2 weeks later...

I was speaking to an Evertonian in a bar here in Malta earlier. He knows one of the physios at Goodison and was told that Yina is practically finished, and Calvert-Lewin is pretty much on that path. Also said he'd been told once the new ground is built the club will be put up for sale once Kenwright cuts the ribbon. It's well known within the club that Kenwright will be gone once it's built.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I was speaking to an Evertonian in a bar here in Malta earlier. He knows one of the physios at Goodison and was told that Yina is practically finished, and Calvert-Lewin is pretty much on that path. Also said he'd been told once the new ground is built the club will be put up for sale once Kenwright cuts the ribbon. It's well known within the club that Kenwright will be gone once it's built.

Kenwright is not the owner just the chairman

• Like 1

On 13/11/2022 at 10:41, useless said:

Poll on Everton forum with almost five hundred votes says seventy-five percent of their fans want Lampard to stay.

They're Scouse. They probably admire him stealing a living. 

• Haha 1

On 30/11/2022 at 16:20, stewiek2 said:

Moshiri is the owner and i think usmanov was hekping him fund the club i read

• 3 weeks later...
Â