dudevillaisnice

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Put out a weakened team, 11 changes I believe in a cup when the world cup breakup is a week away.

What are you resting them for?

I've defended Lampard but any manager of any club not City that doesn't take the league Cup seriously should be sacked.

They've not won a trophy in 30 years.

Exactly. They aint going down what on earth is he thinking.

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Why?

Probably because he wants to please everyone including their fringe players.

Elite sport is about winning. Changing your whole team because you want to make everyone happy is a loser mentality.

Has flopped at most of his jobs, got lucky that burnley sacked dyche as im still convinced he would have turned it around. Lamps is awful manager in my opinion. I bet he is sacked again in next 12 months

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly. They aint going down what on earth is he thinking.

Has flopped at most of his jobs, got lucky that burnley sacked dyche as im still convinced he would have turned it around. Lamps is awful manager in my opinion. I bet he is sacked again in next 12 months

Burnley got 11 points from 8 games after sacking Dyche and won 3 in a row. They werent getting better than that

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Burnley got 11 points from 8 games after sacking Dyche and won 3 in a row. They werent getting better than that

We dont know that. Dyche kept them up how many years and fact is he never got relegated 

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Put out a weakened team, 11 changes I believe in a cup when the world cup breakup is a week away.

What are you resting them for?

I've defended Lampard but any manager of any club not City that doesn't take the league Cup seriously should be sacked.

They've not won a trophy in 30 years.

Saw some of their social media before the game and their fans were fuming over it

It's not like backup players is suddenly gonna get happy because they play one cup game either so I don't get why managers do it.

Play your strongest team if possible. You're playing for a trophy.

• Like 1

What is the point of being a football fan if your team does this? They're not winning the league. They're probably not getting relegated. I just don't see why sport teams that do this exist. 

In the NBA teams deliberately lose ("tank) in the hope of getting the best young prospects out of the following years drafts. Everton will remain in this lower-mid-table purgatory for a long time to come. So why not at least try to have a cup run.

2 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

They're probably not getting relegated. 

I wouldn't be so sure. They've a poor squad apart from Onana and flash Gordon isnt going to score the goals to keep them up. Even if they sack the inept Lampard they'll be close to the relegation spots. 

19 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't be so sure. They've a poor squad apart from Onana and flash Gordon isnt going to score the goals to keep them up. Even if they sack the inept Lampard they'll be close to the relegation spots. 

Forest, Bournemouth and one other. I don't think it will be Fulham. Southampton maybe?

I don't think anyone is safe right up to and including Fulham, Everton certainly aren't safe, their form and position in the table isn't a blip it's a continuation from last season. Fulham and Bournemouth are doing better than expected and even Forest are only three points from safety, so there's a chance that one or two unexpected teams could go down.

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Looks like the 'Gerrard or Lampard' debate from their playing days has continued into their managerial careers. 

Just like in their playing careers neither as good as the media thought they were and tried to portray them as.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Looks like the 'Gerrard or Lampard' debate from their playing days has continued into their managerial careers. 

What, Can't manage in the same league together? :D

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not so sure about forest they are very hotand cold. They are capable of going on a run

When does the hot start?! 

• Haha 2

Â