dudevillaisnice

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

😂

Haha, so salty.

Theres been zero full working days since he was signed, against a requirement of 1.

If they really wanted him to play today then they should have worked harder to complete the deal on Thursday.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Haha, so salty.

Theres been zero full working days since he was signed, against a requirement of 1.

If they really wanted him to play today then they should have worked harder to complete the deal on Thursday.

Its funny but in fairness its a stupid rule. In football pretty much everyday is a working day, even Christmas Day they are training

The main working days are Saturday and Sunday

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Haha, so salty.

They've had all day today to register him. Ridiculous.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its funny but in fairness its a stupid rule. In football pretty much everyday is a working day, even Christmas Day they are training

The main working days are Saturday and Sunday

Yes, I can see why he’s annoyed but i’m also sure he knew the rule/deadline.

The problem for the PL is if they bend the rule once they have to do it for everyone.

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Absolute idiot

Put it in the WhatsApp group to wind up some Everton fans in there, one of them pointed out that at the start of the video he pushes him on to the pitch too, that's why he's arguing with the stewards

Absolute clearing in the woods

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think as yesterday was a bank holiday he had to be registered midday Friday

@Tom13 is right though, they had all day yesterday.

If they're stuck in the past and defining working days as Monday to Friday, surely they're normal office hours too, in which case they had all day Tuesday, the teamsheets wouldn't have been turned in until about 19:00!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

@Tom13 is right though, they had all day yesterday.

If they're stuck in the past and defining working days as Monday to Friday, surely they're normal office hours too, in which case they had all day Tuesday, the teamsheets wouldn't have been turned in until about 19:00!

The problem is it will be defined... And Everton didn't comply, I'm sure if we want someone to play this Saturday we have to have them signed and registered by 12pm on Friday, Frank might have a moan because I doubt very much he's involved in that side or reads the rulebook every summer but his director of football or whoever it is will be well aware of what was required 

maybe even a case of Brighton were reluctant to sell or didn't want him to play in these 2 games so delayed it just long enough as a bit of gamesmanship 

Either way someone somewhere would be aware of it before it happened 

2 decent midfielders they are signing today, i think its only a matter of time before they start to pick up more points. onana looks like he will be a player, maupay is a half decent striker who will score goals for them, gray and gordon will also chip in. Gueye is a good DM and for 8 mil thats quite good value. From what i saw of james garner last season he seems like he has a lot of potential and will already be able to add a few goals... Everton could leave us behind this season if we don't change something imo....we could be in the position they were in last year and be in a scramble to stay up near the end.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Absolute idiot

That guy's off his **** tits. Had enough coke to want to fight the whole stadium.

Feel for Gordon, he runs over to try and do something nice for the kid and gets dragged into that mess

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Genie said:

Yes, I can see why he’s annoyed but i’m also sure he knew the rule/deadline.

I've no sympathy. No need for clubs to leave transfer business to the last minute but yet they all do it. 

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That guy's off his **** tits. Had enough coke to want to fight the whole stadium.

Feel for Gordon, he runs over to try and do something nice for the kid and gets dragged into that mess

Probably a bad idea to take large amounts of coke while taking a child to a football stadium. Controversial opinion I know, but I have lots of hot takes.

Â