dudevillaisnice

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Frank to get the boot by the weekend. They are in serious relegation danger if they continue like this. 

They really are.  Wolves now have a proper manager.  Fulham are flying with a manager that Everton fired.  Just Everton Forest Bouremouth and Southampton have what i would consider sub par managers for the Prem. 

And this new stadium half built already .. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

They really are.  Wolves now have a proper manager.  Fulham are flying with a manager that Everton fired.  Just Everton Forest and Southampton have what i would consider sub par managers for the Prem. 

And this new stadium half built already .. 

Do Bournemouth even have a manager?

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I for one am flabbergasted. Who on earth could see Fat Frank turning out to be an unmitigated disaster? 

Dwight York next? Surely that can't fail. 

Sol Campbell deserves a shot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Madness to think Ancelotti was managing them not too long ago. He has to go, but who could they get to replace him?

It's why a win for us tomorrow is so important. We don't want to be dragged backwards into the shitshow that will be Wolves, Leeds, Everton, West Ham, Forest and Leicester duking it out to stay up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tinker said:

It's all very sacking him , who are they going to replace him with when they have no money? Shame to see it tbh, looks like their on the same downward trend we went through. 

Dyche

Â